What are some clothes you like seeing on guys?

I don't do fashion typically. I know you can buy some clothes online so if you find something you like PLEASE post a link. Preferably red stuff

thank you

t. alberto barbosa

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I am typically not for fashion but as long as he looks good in whatever he chooses. A nice Tee and a good pair of jeans. Also knee lengths and plaids seem pretty good.

• T-shirts and jeans surprisingly have a lot of variation. Can you show me some jeans or Ts you like? I don't know if they sell them at the stores you go to but anything would help :)

• Ha ha, "dad bod"? OK thanks if you're honest.

• I am ,:) :) :)

• There is nothing like a man in a black t shirt...

• Anything they wear well with confidence that suits them.

• Hmm. But how would you know whether they are confident or not?

• What type of walking is considered confident? and posture?

• The walk and posture everyone has when they are having the most awesome day ever.

• go for tight butt hugging jeans with collard shirt or muscle shirt if you have wide shoulders and muscley arms

• You want a guy that looks like Frank Castle?

• no think more like Johnny Depp James dean

• I'm shocked that there is someone who can not only stand looking at Johnny Depp, but wants to do so on purpose LOL.

What Guys Said 1

• Dolge and gabbana suits. Well they are 4000 bucks a 3 peace suit but it looks great