Dating a Bald woman?

So a lot of men have been asking questions as to whether or not a woman would date a bald dude. However, how many of you men would be open to dating a bald woman?

Dating a Bald woman?

• Yes
    38% (5)11% (2)23% (7)Vote
  • Depends (explain)
    46% (6)33% (6)39% (12)Vote
  • No
    16% (2)56% (10)38% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
bump...

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen it look good on some women. It depends, sometimes it can have a "mature" look that's kind of sexy in a strange way. Other times it's like "LOOK AT ME, I'M THE EDGY FEMINIST CHIC WITH THE SEPTUM!!!"

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would, but I can see it being a turn-off to a lot of guys. It's the equivalent of ass-length hair on a guy - most girls wouldn't tolerate it.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOOOOOL ASS length hair.. Man I've seen some men with that much hair. Not something i want to see again.

• Show All
    • Really? was it was a pain to wash and maintain? I know mine is :P

• @This_is_my_username Yeah. It was constantly tangled and ratty, and it had to be completely massacred if I wanted to get rid of all the inevitable split ends - probably no less than five inches taken off. It's just above my shoulders now, and I've kept it that length for a while, since it's a lot less hassle.

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I can do it but she has to be cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if she's gonna grow it back

1|0
    0|0
    • loool ok but what if she had scalp disorders or disease that cause the hair to cease growing? Then what?

• That'd be a problem. I'm shallow. I need a girl with good hair.

• its ok, we want what we want

• They look young boys to me. Nope.

1|0
    0|0
    • @Electronica lool, I see

• Only when hell freezes over

1|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY!!!

They're like dudes...

1|0
    0|0
    • So hair extensions or a wig then?

• Show All
    • Well I prefer if she had it naturally than a wig...

• k thanks

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.