How to wear hair with a strapless dress?

I have to make the best of my dress, because I didn't want a strapless dress. I planned on getting a white or navy two-piece dress, but when I tried the one I liked on it didn't look anything like I thought it would. So I went with this one. I've included some hair styles I like but don't know what would look best with the dress (the girl in the dress and top left b&w picture are both of me if that would help).How to wear hair with a strapless dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you cut your hair short then it would look really amazing with that dress. And it would suit you very well. Consider cutting

• I was thinking of cutting it a while back, but I'm scared to cut it. Plus, I want to be able to style it for prom and if I cut it, I might not be able to do a certain hairstyle. I'll consider it though, thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh that dress looks pretty and you look gorgeous!
    Well, for this kind of dress, its best not to let your hair down as it can get messy and hide the details of the dress. Here's a link below, if you need. I personally think a chignon will suit best and it looks classy at the same time. Pair it with some jewelry ie a bracelet or a silver choker/necklace and you're all good to go :)

www.google.com/search

• Thank you so much!! I love the chignon! I'm definitely going to have to look that up on Pinterest!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Like all your hair over one shoulder u know what i mean?

What Girls Said 2

• I think they all look beautiful but a tip is if you are going to wear a statement necklace then put your hair up, and if you're going to wear a small necklace put your hair down to balance things out :)

• I think the bottom would look the cutest. I love the dress by the way. Is it for prom?