Girls, What is comfortable to be worn in bed?

What do you girls like wearing to sleep? What would you recomend a 13 year old girl to wear?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's see, when I was thirteen I was wearing a longish tee shirt that probably came six or so inches below my undies, and undies. As long as you stick to a cotton tee shirt and cotton panties you should be pretty comfy. In the winter, I usually wore either flannel PJ pants and a cotton tee, usually cotton undies. I have two brothers, so I was told to cover up when I was outside of my bedroom from an early age.

• You say usually cotton, but when its not cotton, whats comfortable other then cotton?

What Girls Said 7

• An ugly and unflattering parka with a lock on it to keep dirty old men who live in their mother's basement out.

• I usually wear a tank top and some comfy pants in the winter and just underwear when it's summer and unbearable.

• Thermal leggins and top :)

• just your panties, it's what I always do or with a large tank top if you don't feel comfortable to not wearing a top

• Pajamas, short shorts and t-shirt.

• I'm 13 too, I just wear some shorts and a tank top. Sometimes less XD

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more