Everyone, Describe EVERYTHING you're wearing in detail. Include underwear to get an extra like?

Updates:
are you up to the challenge?

0|1
21|13

Most Helpful Girl

• black silk button up with sleeves rolled up to elbow, it's very flowy material and looks like something a tailor would wear. a red bra with a yellow bow in the sternum that's size 34B but has space in the cup since i lost a lot of weight recently.

harem pants that are charcoal grey with two pockets, also loose because of a weight loss. hangs on my hips because i tied the white drawstring tight.
    black plain socks and black slippers with a white bow on them.

a hairtie that's holding my hair up and glasses because im blind as a bat.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• One Adult Male medium men's water polo gray sweatshirt that my boyfriend got in 2010. It hangs 4 inches passed my finger tips and it hangs to my mid thigh. I am also wearing a pair of black yoga pants. Purple waist band and it has a purple horse detail on the lower part of the right leg.

And one purple sports bra.

The end. That's it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Grey yoga pants french size 38 + mid length grey socks with salmon and black paterns + long white hoody + under it croptop with straps and lace with a ribbon knot + beige 34 H cup British size bra and simple beige bikini panties... how can i even be more precise lol i also have 2 silver rings with quartz on my left hands middle and ring finger and another on my right hand middle finger i am lying o my bed on my computer lol... is it enough X'D ~:3 ♥

0|2
    0|0
  • Everything I'm wearing? Really?

Ok, well I'm wearing a pair of black leggings with some grey wool socks over top. Then some leather leggings on top. On my top, I'm wearing a grey bra, with a black tight turtleneck, and a looser grey cowl neck sweater dress. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Navy blue tshirt that's about 3 sizes too big, pink and white striped undies. No bra because I'm in bed.

That's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black cotton short shorts that I wear to bed and an oversize off the shoulder dark grey shirt that says Wanderlust. That's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's Sunday so I'm not really dressed :P Baggy red t-shirt, blue Captain America pajama bottoms, Captain America socks and no underwear because pajamas.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 19 and you were Captain America clothes

• @ShayanMortazavi1 Yeah, dude, they look pretty good and they're comfortable. Plus, it's not like the comics have an age cap.

• Damn straight... I'm reading a fucking comic right now XD And a violent/ messed up one (killing joke) love this book so much :D

• GAP hoodie, leggings and

I'M NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR TODAY
    NO, I'M NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR TODAY
    NOT THAT YOU PROLLY CARE
    MUCH ABOUT MY UNDERWEAR
    STILL, NONETHELESS I'VE GOTTA SAY
    THAT I'M NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR TO-DAAAAAAY

0|1
    0|0
  • sweats, 3/4 sleeve fitted top, braless and i don't need your like thanks =]

0|0
    0|0
  • A red camisole with no bra, and black and white striped underwear.
    Just got up and haven't put on day clothes so I'm in what I slept in lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans, tall black boots, long sleeve black top with a zipper down the center to control the neckline, and a black coat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grey T shirt with pictures of Moomins on. Pink and white stripped shorts and red knickers.

0|1
    0|0
  • A thin cotton shirt with really short sleeves. Matching short. Pink panties with lace, and no bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • comfy silk pajamas.. lace black panties.. no bra

0|1
    0|0
  • Rn I'm still in bed, cuz Sunday. So nothing but pale White skin xD

0|1
    0|0
    • Wait, you're naked right now... I really wish I could give multiple likes XD

• Basketball shorts, a black t-shirt, socks and green boy short underwear lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • This is perverted.. Comon.. Panties?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I told you I was in the buff?

0|1
    0|0
  • Black lace teddy shear stockings no wnderwear

0|1
    0|0
  • Footie pajamas.

1|1
    0|0
  • A monkey suit and a diaper

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Dark-ish blue fit jeans, tight black t-shirt, a stainless steel, gold plated and lined vintage pulsar watch, 14k custom made gold ring with a single diamond, fresh white socks, white tennis shoes that are a little dirty from being outside, and a Irish flat cap that is dark grey and black donegal pattern and Fahrenheit cologne.

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting ready for mass.

So

Black dress shirt, black pants, grey boxers, black undershirt and a dark grey blazer.

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing! Completely nude..

2|1
    0|0
  • Grey T-Shirt saying "World's Greatest Bloke 01", grey sleeping bottoms with blue lines going down them, and black socks with green toes and heels.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a plain white Tommy Hilfiger t shirt with grey Guess cargo shorts, with grey Calvin Klein underwear. I'm also barefoot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans from Japan (because I'm JDM as fuckkk)
    Prada shirt
    Armani blazer
    Armani underwear
    Random Pokemon socks
    Converse All Stars
    Rolex Submariner
    Skinny tie I stole from my dad

0|1
    0|0
  • starting at the bottom
    white and black canvas shoes with a red eye silk-screened on their side
    black nylon blend socks
    a black utilikilt with nothing underneath it
    a black poly blend long slave dress style shirt, again nothing under it
    a black Pebble smart watch with a steam-punk design watch face on it currently
    a pair of LG tone Bluetooth headset in black.

that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • White shirt tight and black boxers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Socks, with holes in *fail*, black boxers and a white drunknmunky t-shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue vans tee shirt, gray shorts, black socks, black vans, and black underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a goddamn thing. Cheers!

0|1
    0|0
  • Is someone bored and horny? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Honestly yeah, but If i did this Q just to women it would be way too obvious XD