Do you guys think am attractive?

have always been insecure of myself since high school.i was most of the time called the ugly duckling and other mean things. am I so hideous.please be honest. link link link link

• Yea ..they are right ..your so ugly
  • Your just right
  • Your not attractive and neither ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure a lot of us were teased about something during highschool. You aren't bad looking, you look pretty decent. What makes a person sexy is their confidence. In this life people will always try to torment others to boost their self esteem. You have to walk out that door, hold your head high and know that you are attractive. You cannot try to please others, they will always have something to say. At the end of the day you have to live with you so love yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• I bet any guy who called you ugly in high school is sorry now. When I was 20 years old, I would have chased you around the block, and then some. ; - )

• ...why are you on this site? you're older than my father.

• Nah for real that wasn't a jab that was a serious question

• Though it may sound kinda creepy to you now, romance doesn't up and die when we reach a cerrtain age. I came to this site well over a year ago, seeking some feedback relative to a relationship problem that was causing me no small amount of grief. I found myself coming back to the site as an odd form of therapy in the aftermath of the relationship, and though I've been in a very good relationship for some time now, I guess I continue on out of habit.

• You are not hideous. Your hairstyle in the pics were very cool.

What Girls Said 2

• not ugly at all

• how are we supposed to be able to tell if you're making all those weird faces in your pictures? just stand still and take a normal photo.

• Why are you on this site? You're as unpleasant as my kidney stones.

• Hahaha