Guys, do you think monokinis can be sexy also? {hot PIC} ?

When you see a hot girl wearing a monokini like this, do you think:

-She is so hot she can rock any style of swimsuit.

or

-She is probably insecure about something so she is trying to hide it. Guys, do you think monokinis can be sexy also? {hot PIC} ?

• If the girl is hot, monokinis are sexy, just like any other type of swimsuit.
  • She is probably trying to hide something and that's why she chose monokini over a bikini.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• The girl needs to have the right body for a monokini to look sexy.

• I think monokini is going topless with a bikini bottom. I think these are rather one-piece swimsuits. But yeah, these are still sexy!

• You have NO idea what you're talking about! Just having the bottom part of a bikini is called "going topless", and a "monokini" means one piece swim suit. From the Latin root "mono", ehich means "one". Somebody is not going to school, junior boy! ;)

• I though you might at least have the decency to check before accusing me of anything. I just typed "monokini" on Google and this is what I get:
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monokini http://www.dictionary.com/browse/monokini
      Although some brands use this term for a one-piece swimsuit, it is originally a topless bikini.
      And that makes complete sense with the Latin origin of "mono-" since a topless bikini is made out of one only clothing...
      Do not even dare challenge me about school and scholar knowledge, you don't know who you're talking to.
      Thanks anyway for your response

• Ok kid! Read them books. That will be the only place you'll hear about monokinis anyway! ;)

• All I have to say is wow😍 My goodness, she is hot👍

• to me that type of swim wear would leave a lot of strange tan lines

• Honestly any swimsuit, two piece or not, just like unfaze me.

• Last time I checked monokini meant going topless...

• If we are talking about monokinis, then we should consider a genuine monokini. Not something that is still showing 80% skin in the area where a monokini usually doesn't.

• even with a sexy body, most monokinis are ugly to be. But the monokini in this picture is nice.

• I actually find these sexier than bolikinis sometimes

• With that body she can rock a bikini..

Monokinis are very sexxy too..

• voted for A

• Mono kinds are hot

• monokinis can be just as hot as bikinis. it depends on the girl wearing them.

• I'd tap that

• Monokinis are sexy also !! I like it!!

• i don't know what a monokinis is but that bikini she's wearing is fucking sexy

• What the boobs she has,,,

• You've got to be kidding... that monokini shows off just as much, if not more, skin than bikini!

So it's a definite A for me, unless you had shown a picture of a generic monokini.

Having said that - this is what I like most on girls (even though I would prefer they to be naked)
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-71_1424359904984.jpg

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Perfect body is the key, any dressings will look sexy if the body is fit.

• All I see when I look at a monokini are fucked up tan lines.

• I think they look good on some people. I guess it really depends as much on your size and shape as it does the swimsuit itself.

• They look better than bikinis in my opinion

• i freaking love that where can I buy

1 private opinion(s)