Girls, When you girls were 13 years old, did you wear bras to bed?

Need advice.

• Yes
    26% (15)
  • No
    74% (42)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I never have. It's pretty uncomfortable and I believe it's bad for your health (?)

What Girls Said 24

• I slept in a bra from age 12 to 16. I think mainly because i shared a room with my little brother and i didn't want my nippes to be showing and stuff. But at 17 we moved and i got my own room, so i let them loose, haha 😂

But to be honest it never really bothered me. It wasn't uncomfortable in any way because i have small boobs. They were A cups in the beginning but i never got any bigger than a B cup. But now that im used to sleeping without one i can't imagine going back. Because now it seems like it would be uncomfortable in comparison. I take my bra off as soon as i get home.

Dont sleep in it if you're uncomfortable, but you can if you want. there's not actually any proof that its "bad" for you. And if you have small boobs like i did it won't be uncomfortable probably. Do what you want!

• I've almost always worn bras to bed. For as long as I can remember, at least. Still do.

• No, because I thought if I did they wouldn't grow lol.

• No. I've never worn a bra to bed on purpose. It's uncomfortable and bad for your circulation. Also no point, because it's not like anyone is going to see your boobs anyway.

• As far as anyone seeimg her boobs, it depends. I shared a room with two brothers at that age so I wore a bra to bed. But I don't know her situation.

• @seahorse55 what, you were scared that your brothers would lift the covers while you were sleeping? If that's the case then your brothers are hella creepy.

• Um, no. It's more that I don't always use covers when I sleep, it's always hot where I live. And also right before bed we'd all be awake in the same room, watching TV or whatever.

It's not even that I thought my brothers would care or ever be pervy towards me, but I'm just not comfortable being around people with my nipples showing. But maybe that's just me, obviously you feel differently. I was just addressing the "no one's going to see your boobs anyway" part of your comment, because maybe someone will in her case.

• No. Bras aren't comfortable to sleep in, so I never did.

• Nope. Never worn a bra to bed.
    But at 13, my boobs were still very small, so I didn't even need a bra anyway.

• nope i still don't! i've heard it's better not to but i don't know how true that is.

• Yes I did because those were what we called trainee's and they were padded with stuffing or had metal braces in it. It was comfortable. Would I do that now? Hell no

• Don't! Boobs shouldn't be confined in bras 24/7. The skin looses its elasticity. Take it off while sleeping! (Plus it's like 284027 times more comfortable 😉)

• Yes. I used to not be able to sleep without one. Now it's the opposite. I can't wait to release the girls at night!

• No. Never did.

• I don't even like bras lol I just wear 2 shirts , my mom always yells and says they're to big to be doing that but idgaf

• What idiot thought that question up

• An idiot who is smarter than you... she is a child who is concerned and is seeking advice.

• From girl to girl, and as a girl with big boobs, I can give you one piece of advice from my own experience : DO NOT WEAR BRAS IN BED. Let your boobs "relax" and try to "hold on on their own"

• If you're concerned and want to conceal your breasts in bed, you can wear a bralete which is just a band that holds your boobs without wearing a bra

• Never!!!

• Never did that.

• I have never worn a bra to bed

• Sometimes. Been wearing bras since I was 11

• no I don't

• I used to but I stopped when I found out it was bad for circulation and stunt breast growth

• It's not a good idea as our bras are usually tight and it kinda stops the blood flow... don't slp in bra

• Nope, and I still don't.

• Nope