Pushup bra or full coverage bra? Which do you prefer?

Girls, what kind of bra do you prefer? Push up or full coverage and why?

Guys, do you prefer girls to wear push up or full coverage bras?

Most Helpful Guy

• My preference on bras is: as thin, smooth, and seamless as possible. I hate seeing girls with fancy lace bras or massively padded bras that end up having lumpy, weirdly-shaped boobs under their clothes.

The more of the girl's natural shape that I can see, the happier I am. I don't care if they're big or small.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just prefer a normal bra. Doesn't have to be the really modest ones, but push ups are extremely uncomfortable for me.

• Why do you think they are uncomfortable?

• @Mybeachlife88 Meh, each store sizes differently and I haven't yet found a bra I'm completely comfortable in except for these cotton bralet things but it's not actually a bra. It's kinda like a sports bra that doesn't come in cups, just small, medium and large so it's not the same thing.

• I could help

What Guys Said 12

• If we are going out then a push up looks better, but in general I would be happy with whatever she liked.

• I prefer the kind that has velcro... its like rippppp... nice!!! not like me standing behind her with my foot between her shoulder blades trying to undo it and yanking for five minutes!

• Whoever invented a pushup bra should have a statue erected in their honor

• I will die trying to convince my wife not to wear those full coverage oversized bras. If she could, she would wear a bra that has just on big cup covering everything.

• I like the push up bras, just to add to the discussion, you should also consider balconette bras? these are just fantastic. As to the material and colour there are types for all occasions and each very sexy in their own right.

• neither or none of them

• I want my woman wearing a bra that glorifies God. (An appropriate one.)

• I have no clue the difference and dont want to learn lol

• Full coverage bra for me stops my nipples being exposed 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• no bra at all..

• Push ups for sure.

• I prefer ladies wear bras that they are comfortable to wear.

What Girls Said 12

• Neither, because wearing no bra at all is the most comfortable.

• Same! haha If no bra isn't appropriate, my second favorite is wearing sports bras! lol Comfort first!

• I'm sure guys wouldn't care. I like either one.

• Push up bras for me 😊

• I depends on the situation, to be honest. I have a relatively small chest so pushup bras look the best on me for special occasions, but bras with lots of coverage feel the most comfortable in my opinion.

• Depends. When I'm going to a party or something, I like to appear "sexier" so I show off my chest. In the everyday life though, usually it's full coverage for me.

• Full coverage for me. Honestly if you are wearing a push up it makes your boobs look bigger than they normally are and I don't like that. Occasionally though they are ok.

• Full coverage, a push up will just make these DD's look bigger and im not trying have bigger looking boobs.

• I wear push up all the time!!

• I love pushups best. They keep your nipples from getting cold which is amazing in Canada lol

• Push up because i like my breasts to feel supported

• I prefer pushups because they offer a lot of support.

• Full coverage as they are more comfortable