Which outfit would be cute for an outdoor date?

I have plans for a date tomorrow with a sporty guy. We are planning on walking in the park followed by some outdoor skating, and it's supposed to be 38 degrees! :(

So I want to look like I know what I'm doing when it comes to dressing for the cold. Which would work best for the date? :)

1. Fun and sporty?
2. Dark and classy?

• Fun and sporty?
  • Dark and classy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Color! I love color it says something!

• It says I am a girl and I don't give a shit lol!

• I love it too! That's actually my purple suit I wear for skiing and I get lots of compliments on the slope, only once we are inside will he see my bright pink sweater underneath :)

• haha lol (: Oh well! lol

What Guys Said 12

• It depends on your clothing taste and what he likes. How about asking him in a general way how he most likes his women to dress?

• They actually both work lol.
    If you're just walking then maybe go with the black set?

• If we are just walking I probably wouldn't wear as much, but we are going outdoor ice skating too!

• Yeah I'd still like the black one more.. even for ice skating lol

• Fun and sporty. If you are walking vigorously enough for long enough, you'll overheat in that Canada Goose coat.

• I like the second one more I mean they're both great but I'm drawn more to dark colors so I like the dark and classy one more.

• Love these questions. Inside the mind of a girl's preparation regimen for a date lol

• Dark and classy ;)
    Altho fun n sprty would b hot if sex was involved

• haha sex while wearing that sporty outfit? Won't I get a bit hot? lol

• Haha that's pretty sexy, I could get into that. So me, ski jacket, ski pants, and winter boots camping... but no underwear. Do I keep it all on and just unzip for you? :p

• Unzip no shirt either lol.. ;)

• Outdoor skating.. You sure its ice skating and not roller skating? I swear I saw a question about some guy having a date with a girl for roller skating but she dressed up for ice skating.

• I say combination - dark and sporty.

• If a girl showed up to a date in the fun and sporty i would think she didn't really care about the date

• Black.

• neither i think all of that looks way too uncomfortable.

• Why? We are outdoor ice skating, I want to keep cozy :)

• ok i haven't been on a date iceskating before so i can understand more clearly i would choose dark and sporty if had a choice. I thought was just outside date you know picnic in the park drive to somewhere beautiful and enjoy nature and peaceful solitude.

• Dark and classy is my pref. He might like Sporty better if he a sports guy though.

What Girls Said 4

• The first is fruity AS fuck
    The second gives me that school shooter vibe

hmmmmm'

dark and classy

• You said he was sporty, so i think going with the sporty/fun look is safer :)

• I say fun and sporty, bc I love wearing pink, and I think guys would actually like to see us wear pink more. Of course, as I write this, I see the boys seem to like dark & classy, lol.

• Please don't wear those baggy purple trousers. IThey actually made me shed a tear 😥

• They are actually ski pants, meant to keep me warm :)