Girls, what do you think of blue eyes?

I have had lots of girls tell me I have beautiful eyes, they were the first thing my girlfriend noticed about me actually. I am just curious what are your opinions of blue eyes?

Note: I have blond hair and somewhat fair skin. (I have heard hair and skin color influence how eyes look)

Most Helpful Girl

• I just like looking at eyes in general, but I really like blue eyes.

I think dark hair and blue eyes is a nice combination, but it really doesn't matter. Whatever your natural hair/eye/skin color is, that's what's going to look best on you.

What Girls Said 6

• i absolutely LOVE blue eyes, I have to admit I prefer dark hair, and blue eyes. But eyes is one of the first things I notice as well, and blue eyes definitely are beautiful :P

• I love blue eyes :)

• well, your hair and skin sound like they clash in the similar color pool so your eyes pop. I think blue eyes are cool.nuthin special to me but a lot of girls are attracted to blue eyes.

• For me, it reminds me of a dream-like state. kind of like staring at the sky or sitting on a beach, admiring the ocean waves.

• Omgosh, blue eyes are gorgeous! I love when guys have blue eyes especially with fair skin and blonde hair.that is actually the best! =)

• Blue eyes are gorgeous!

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, how cool seeing so many girls that actually likes this feature! I'm actually also blueish eyed and blonde haired myself =D

(And yes hair and skin color do affects the eye color, mostly these features are connected. But there also varies, such as dark skinned with blue eyes and fair skinned with brown eyes.)

• I have strong blue eyes with a ring of brown around the centre of the eye.

Most girls comment on my "beautiful eyes" lol.

So I'd say blue eyes are awesome.