What do you like girls to wear?

Guys : What are some outfits that you like girls to wear?
Girls : what do you like seeing on another girl? Like you'd go "wow that looks great on her."
Please post links to show them ! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like different things so a girl that can dress for different occasions

For horseback riding, a girl that wears cowboy boots, jeans with holes, and a white tank-top
    In the office, a girl that wear heels, a pencil skirt or dress pants, and a nice blouse with a jacket
    For a nice date, a girl that wear nice heels or boots, a sexy dress or a mini skirt, and a nice sexy top.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much clothes. Like are you wearing something that is situationally appropriate, clean, and covers all your bits? Good job.

What Guys Said 8

• Shorts are best on girls

• Clothes, that don't reveal much

• comfy clothes nothing more sexy that a girl dressed comfortably you know pajamas pant big ass shirt that dont fit messed up hair. you know the i dont give a fuck look lol

• Dresses are always attractive when the weather permits. Really anything can be attractive if you can pull it off.

• Sun dress 😍

• For me, it's about girls choice. If she enjoy wearing it, I love seeing her in any dress. I prefer her in Saree and Dress.

• Sun dresses are nice. Is there such a thing as a moon dress?

• reputable wear

What Girls Said 4

• Although I have yet to pull it off, I think it's super cute when girls wear a high-waisted pencil skirt with a button up shirt tucked in!

• i love sexi things... shorts, sexi dresses, mini skirts, high heel shoes, hats, trendy sunglasses

• Mainly skirts and dresses. Tights & boots a lot in the winter.

• sweatpants, football / basketball short and baggy shirt, hoodie
    i like baggy and sporty clothes
    i really like cardigan too