Do you find these outfits appropriate for school as a teacher?

Do you find these outfits appropriate for school as a teacher?

I'm new to this whole pregnant thing and i really want to look my age not like someone in their 40s so i picked these outfits and i hope it's really appropriate as a teacher. I want honest opinions and some serious advises if i need to.

1|0
18|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The ripped jeans are not appropriate but the other outfits are fine. Avoid wearing the heels because you're going to be on your feet most of the day - wear some nice flats instead.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• The 1st and 3rd are OK, but you want to dress for comfort considerin the amount of standing involved.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! No issue with them.. Nobody would tell a pregnant lady anything...

Good luck you'd look gorgeous n sexxy

1|0
    0|0
  • All the heals while lecturing. You're crazy.

2|0
    0|0
  • The last one isn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes these are totally appropriate for a pregnant school teacher to wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Except the torn jeans ya

0|0
    0|0
  • All are appropriate, but the last two are really nice. Because you would be wearing multiple colors and that shows to me you have good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all adorable... And prevent women cute very cute in those outfits.. Go for them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i think they are fine
    The last two are a bit casual but we will forgive you since you have a baby in your belly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just look 40. Who cares about your looks. Wear track pants and sweaters like a PE coach

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a school for pre-natal prep?

0|0
    0|0
  • they seem appropriate and conservative to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear friend, go for it. You sound feel comfortable. Everything is just fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• The only thing that's probably not appropriate are the distressed jeans and the cape. Capes aren't really practical.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what school you teach at but here and many places you aren't allowed to wear jeans except for casual Friday

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I especially love the 3rd one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you really want to go around in heels while being pregnant?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think it's a good idea

• It's definitely not. Besides that and the ripped jeans, you'll be fine :)

• Those all look very good to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • all options are more than fine but go for flat shoes your feet will thank you

2|0
    0|0
  • Everything is appropriate accept for the jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • The outfits look great, but speaking from someone who has been pregnant twice and works at a job where I am on my feet a lot (much like teaching)... heels are extremely unrealistic when you are pregnant. Just wear cute flats with good arch support.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the 3rd and 4th one the most. Shows wise, they're nice but they may not be comfortable and you need to be comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they are casual yet sophisticated. So cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they all look fine! Except maybe avoid the ripped jeans in a professional environment.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one, I believe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look great. Even added in jeans for casual Friday :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything except the torn jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are the bomb!