Which bag is the best?

So... As a law student, I carry around 28204 kilos of books around. My bag just broke because of the weight (it was one that your put on one shoulder.) so RIP to him. Now, I need a new one. And I need advice because being a girl, I don't know which one to get 😂
Here are the bags I've spotted :

bag 1
Which bag is the best?
Bag 2
Bag 3

Bag 4

Bag 5

Bag 6

Vote away!

• Bag 1 !
  • Bag 2 !
  • Bag 3 !
  • Bag 4 !
  • Bag 5 !
  • Bag 6 !
  • They all suck ! (Please don't haha)
Note that all these bags are pretty much the same size and made by good brands.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at Osprey. They make some of the best real backpacks for carrying heavy backpacking loads. They were one of the first to make backpacks specially for women. They make all kinds of packs, bags, luggage and all are bomb proof

• Oooh. Well that's nice to know ;)

• I backpack and I have two of theirs and I routinely carry 50-60 pound loads without sore spots. You don't need anything as technical as that but even their day packs will carry your books and all more comfortably than you'd ever think possible

Most Helpful Girl

• I like bag 6 the most! :) The other bags ( 1,2,4,5) are also cute but look smaller and all-black (3) can get boring haha. And I love the brown leather straps on bag #6!! They're not that noticeable on bag #3.

• They're all pretty much the same size actually, but other than that I agree with you :)

What Guys Said 7

• There all good but I guess bag 4

• Bag 3 looks the most sturdy to me. I might be wrong though when it comes to whether that's true or not.

• I like my Adidas duffle bag. Carries everything I need slinged across my shoulder.

• Bag 6 (Herschel) looks nice

• Looks or functionality?

• Biggest one obviously... dunno which one's da biggest... but take dat...

And by da way glasses makes ya less attractive trust me... just a tip...

• They're all pretty much the same size so that's not a problem.

And I love my glasses thank you very much :)

• OK first one then...

Personally I like gals widout glasses... dat's why I said it...

• Why are there's explication marks after the numbers

What Girls Said 19

• Ain't no way you carry 28204 kilos around. That's 62179.176 lbs.

That being said... just pick a bag. I'm indifferent to all of them. As long as the books fit that's all that matters.

• I know, i was (barely) exaggerating 😉 Seriously we carry a lot of stuff, I hope I don't get back problems.

• Do you have to carry that many books? As a theology student, I have many books too, but I usually study at home. I only carry my notes with me. When I need books for a paper, I photocopy the pages I want if possible. I've also seen some friends literally cut the 500 plus pages books in half, so they don't have to carry them around. Although I cringe at the thought of ruining a book, health comes first.

• loving the first and last ones.

• If you carry a ton of weight why don't you get a bag with wheels?

• They all look big enough to carry large books which is good. One thing for sure is that the brand of the first backpack, Kipling, is really good quality. It can carry the heaviest books without tearing, I'm saying it from experience.
    I don't know about how resistible the other bags are. In my opinion the 5th backpack is the best looking so I voted for it.

• I really like bag 6 ^^*

• if you have no plans on reselling them, i'd cut the binding and just carry the individual chapters you need.

• They are all cute except for the 1st one somehow i didn't like that. But id say go for either 2, 5 or 6. Good luck! ☺️

• I'd say number 5 or 6 (mostly 6). You say you carry a lot of books, are you sure those bags are big and solid enough?

• The first one is so cute!

• Three or six

• I like 1 and 4

• 1 and 4 are my favourites :)

• I like bag two the best of all

• First one

• Bag five seems fine and shiny with style

• Bag 2

• I like the 1st one.