Do you think uniform skirts are too short?

Ok, so I go to a school that requires everyone to wear a uniform. Our uniform skirts are fine, but the next part is the problem. Sometimes, alumni come to visit after school. They come in their uniform too, but their skirts are like 4 inches from the waist down. Not all of them wear tights or pantyhose. Do you think thats a bit too short for a high school girl?

0|1
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. If those girls didn't choose to wear them that way. By that I mean if those skirts aren't modified to be shorter than standard. I know some students fiddle around and customize their uniforms.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Laughing at all the answers that say it is fine, because your description of "their skirts are like 4 inches from the waist down" would mean that the bottoms of their skirts are skirts are at or above the pubic area on most women. And I cannot imagine any uniform from any past year being okay with skirts anywhere near that short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • difficult to say without having seen them... but if the important parts are covered then it can't be that bad

0|0
    0|0
  • nope :) *drops 20$ and waiting..."

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit too much yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Their skirts are the same as yours. They roll them at the waist to make them shorter.

0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • They should be shorter. It should be mandatory!

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like they're too short for a professional environment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's fine.

0|0
    0|0