What should I do with my hair 😩?

So I really dont know what to do with my hair anymore and I really can't think of any new hair styles. Can anyone help meπŸ˜”? Hopefully this photo will give you any Idea of the type of hair I have.What should I do with my hair 😩??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dye it? Like a light brown with highlights. Trim it up so it's got some clean lengths, straighten it and let the bottom curl inwards towards your neck. Have a cute side fringe

What Guys Said 4

• Different pictures please because the ones you have posted barely show your hair. If you can't think of any new styles then start over. Repeat the styles you've done. No law that says you can never have the same hairstyle again.

• But im tired of the same style thats why Im asking for new suggestions! And how does it not?

• You look nice don't do anything;)

• I have to Im tired of the same old hair style😩

• Hmm grow longer and try a bun?
      You would look gorgeous I bet :)

• I put my hair in a bun already but I need a style that would stand out more (if that makes sense)

• let me play with them and think while I play with them

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Your hair is beautiful! However, if you're looking for something new, maybe consult a stylist. They're super helpful.

• Honestly, I don't even see the hair... This doesn't seem like a question about hair as much as it's a 'look at me, look at me' question - more of a statement and a plea for attention. o. O

Weird.

• Uhh noo not at all... But Im sorry you feel that way!😃 So if you're not here to help with question you can move right along😊

• Sorry, just read all the other comments - almost all of them thought the same I did. But if this really IS about your hair, I don't get what is the problem. it's beautiful the way it is.
      I guess you can make some sort of braids... or buns.

• Actually most of the comments were helping me find a style for my hair. And Thank you for your help.

• Pixie cut, baby. I think it would look really sharp. You should find a cut that goes with your hair's natural texture though so you aren't always fighting it.

• Sorry, I don't think this photo is a good example of how your hair is.

• you're hair is so cute already, you should curl it in at the bottom or get bangs

• Curl it!