What's your opinions of a girl who likes wearing dresses and looking feminine?

I love wearing dresses and looking pretty, but I once heard that that's a bit intimidating. Is that true? Would guys not approach me because of me looking kinda girly? Like I don't go over the top, but if I'm going out with friends on a nice day, if I'd prefer wearing a nice dinner dress. And I think either than my fashion choice, I'm not exactly completely feminine when it comes to my personality. I think I'm more in between personality wise

I meant summer dress*

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything wrong with that if that is how you dress and look.

What Guys Said 6

• I think that they look very classy and elegant. More women should dress like that in my opinion.

I wouldn't hesitate to approach a woman in a dinner dress :)

• Guys today are pussies.. I think that she wear like this because she want meet a confident charming guy

• Sounds pleasant?

• You're a girl, it's fine. You are supposed to dress that way. I think girly is cute.

• When women dress like a woman, it's easier for men to cross dress. since women now wear more masculine things more often, guys who want to cross dress, aren't sure of how to, ya know?

• I don't think they are too intimidating. They tend to look lovely and make the girl look very approachable.

What Girls Said 6

• Who the fuck cares. Do whatever makes you happy.

• Guys on GaG: "Marry me. There aren't enough feminine women in the world nowadays."

That's what you'll hear from them.

• They look nice but they can be a bit intimidating for sure. You can mellow them out a bit with a cardigan, or a tight long sleeve underneath, or leggings or some combination of those. :)

• I don't think there's anything wrong with dressing feminine! Try not to worry so much. The right guy will come along.

• You sound like me, we have the same style. Generally guys love it when a girl dresses up in a very feminine style, so judging on how you dress they will approach you. Dressing up nicely shows confidence and guys like that.

• She is a female, a woman, That is it