Do you think makeup makes a woman a slut?

Girls who sleep around insulted me because I had said I dodge promiscuous women. They forget that I have the right to dodge whoever I want. They told me just because I am a virgin and never been with anyone, never even kissed doesn't mean I am not a slut. Lol do you think this makes sense? They told me I am a slut because I wear make up and post my pictures. People sorry for sounding rude but wearing make up doesn't insert a penis in me. Lol

I like to wear heave make up but only on occasions. Tell me if my make up makes me a less chaste girl.

• Make up makes you look like a slut
  • Promiscuity has nothing to do with make up
Sorry *less of a chaste girl

Most Helpful Girl

• WOMEN IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES WEAR a lot OF MAKEUP.. ITS PART OF THE CULTURE
    AND THEY ARE NOT SLUTS!
    but Americna females who are blonde and blue eyed on the beaches with bikinis and no makeup on!
    funny how American hthink makeup makes u a slut

• All those women who said that to me are Americans. . Lol and one American guy told me that I am a slut according islamic religion because I wear make up. Haha

What Guys Said 17

• having indiscrete sex makes someone promiscuous/slut... not the way they dress

• I think being a slut... makes a woman a slut. and a slut is not necessarily a woman that has sex a lot, its a woman that has sex a lot IN EXCHANGE for something... doesn't matter what it is.
    Technically, most women are sluts whether they know it or not. but hey... im not judging... more for me :)
    the adjacent term is called "bitch" lol... she doesn't need sex for that

• I think you do look hotter than hell. I wish I could get my ladies to wear make up like that. Yes, it exudes sexuality which I presume is your intent, right?

• I think promiscuity isn't actually bad, and it was wrong for you to make your sexually active friends feel insecure. And that insecurity is why they put it back on you.

You both just got really insecure and took it out on each other basically. Nobody needs to be "the slut." You can both just respect each others decisions for their own lives.

• they are fucking sluts and therefore are not my friends because I never hang out with sluts.

• Wtf...

• Those sluts wear too much make up. Hypocritical, right?

• Make up is hot and doesn't make them sluts. Girls that call others "slut" are the undesirable ones in my opinion.

• I didn't call them sluts. I only said that I dodge sluts. They took this personally. So we can assume they are sluts

• It makes people look like porn stars and porn is associated with promiscuity.

• Porn stars also wear like a schoolgirl. So? Are schoolgirls sluts?

• that is why most watchers of porn are men

• They look fugly in makeup

• Not slutty. doesn't look good though

• Hell no, it doesn't make anyone a slut.

• Ummmm
    You gotta be kidding me 😶?
    Like seriously?

• If we're talking about what you show us here, yes it makes her a slut.

• I'm curious to see what you look like with less makeup

• Nope, but I'm not one to label females as such either.

• How you wear your make up has nothing to do with being a slut imao. You should wear it how you like it, looks good if you ask me.

• Make up has nothing to do with it.

• No, but that is WAY too much makeup. Go with your natural beauty.

• Yes surely.

• It can if it's overdone. But usually a bit of make up won't make you look like a slut

What Girls Said 14

• People use the label "slut" loosely. What you wear doesn't make you a slut. If you are known to have sex with many guys around the same time period, that's being a slut. Having 5 fuckbuddies at the same time is being a slut. Wearing makeup isn't being a slut. If it makes you feel confident and beautiful, whats the problem? It doesn't make you a slut, you just want to look good.

• Promiscuity indeed has NOTHING to do with make up, you could be a "slut" and wear no make up.

• You are so right. I KNOW some women who slept with everyone but wear no make up.

• Makeup has nothing to do with promiscuity, but that amount and type of makeup at first glance gives the slut vibe, sorry. .-.

• I must be one heck of a slut then lol I don't wear much but I love make up ❤️

• Uhhhh, those girls need to go look up the definition of Slut. HAHAH there sluttiness seeped into there brain destroying any good brain neurons -.- how sad. No you are not a slut cuz you wear makeup! And they need to stop calling people that.

• It definitely doesn't make you promiscuous, but it may make you appear to be presenting yourself in a seductive manner, which may be what they are referring to.

• It doesn't make you a slut, but I understand that the makeup gives away a tacky vibe.

• no i don't assume that

• Lol people suck

• THAT IS A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKING MAKEUP. BUT NO- ITS ILLOGICAL TO THINK THAT MAKEUP IS FOR SLUTS

• No it doesn't. by the way you look gorgeous!

• I hate exaggerated make-up

• No it doesn't and neither does having sex.

• Having sex with your boyfriend ir husband doesn't make you a slut

• Neither does casual sex if all people are agreeable and no one is getting cheated on

• If I had a dollar for every time you said "slut" in this post... geeze. So are you a slut (fill in blank)? If the answer is no, great, move forward with your life and be happy. If yes, you are aware enough to know it, so again, move forward with your life and be happy.

• I am chaste. Is that a slut? Lol.