Is it slutty to wear a thong to church under a dress?

• Yes - church is a place for modesty
  • No - I wear them to church and think it's fine

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• No, thought unlike your poll answer, I do not, indeed, wear them to church myself.

A thong is just underwear, , and no one sees it anyways. you're wearing a dress.

Still, worth mentioning? If you believe in God, then you must acknowledge he is aware of everything and sees everything. Wearing a thong in one particular building but not in another isn't something I think he pays a shitload of attention to.

• I feel like it's a way for a person to feel like they sort of got away with a little something. That said, I see these young girls in Catholic churches with their boobs spilling out and the skirts very short so who knows?

• its just clothing... i mean unless you are parading it around, then yea.. maybe a bit slutty.
    and if you are judged because they can't see a panty line... judge the little pervert too for looking for one lol.

• What? It's just underwear, only you would know. If there's a God, I highly doubt that it would care about your choice in undergarments😂😂😂

• I don't ever wear underwear, even in church. Nothing slutty about wearing a thong under your clothes.
    It's not like your pulling dollar bills out of your thong to put into the offering plate. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Not unless you go around showing it off.

• Well I wouldn't intentionally but there is always a chance something happens, a breeze outside the church, accidentally bending over the wrong way etc. it's one thing if someone catches a glimpse at the mall or something but I feel like church would be extra awful, like I am putting sinful impure thoughts in people's mind

• geez girl you need to calm down, i mean i understand that is inappropriate at church (i go to church myself) but you are completely overthinking everything. just wear a longer skirt. and its not like nobody there hasn't seen a thong or an ass before. just because people go to church, it doesn't mean they're pure and innocent and have never seen anything they shouldn't have even ones in their lives. we're all sinners.

• It is totally slutty, but I like the way you are thinking!!!

• I don't see anything wrong with it I mean the entire area is covered so it's not like anyone is going to see it regardless. Now if you were dressing slutty at church that would be a different matter.

• I do not think there is anything wrong with it personally.. and I do think if the big guy was there in the church that day... he would not mind either

• Why not I wear mine :P

• I dont think people will care what you are wearing UNDER your clothes - as long as your clothes cover it. If i were you, I'd be extra careful to make sure you couldn't see it through your dress.

• You're not showing it off in church lol you're fine. The term slutty is used so loosely these days. That's not even remotely slutty

• If you flag the priest, he's probably gonna like it, you know how they are.

• Lmao!! No

• Yes, you're inviting the devil to church lol

It's fine, it's just underwear. No one has to know.

• I'm sure God could care less about how you dress. It's your behavior that matters.

• Only if God peaks under your dress.

Or saying it in another way is: It's not about the clothes you bring to church, it's about the attitude you bring to church.

• it's under your dress... nobody sees it. wear whatever your want. nothing slutty about it

• I don't think god is too bothered about what you've got on under your clothes love.

• Why does it matter to you? Is anyone going to see it. Unless you or someone else is going to be lifting up your dress to show your panties just wear what you want.

• Well. IF it is obvious from your tights or jeans then yes it is slutty. But if your jeans or whatever you wear on yout bottom can cover it and if it is not visible, then i'd say it is fine.

• No it's not slutty. It's not like anyone can see it.

• well if you not gonna lift your dress... it woulndt be a problem...

• What kind of person has this as a dilemma?

• Nope all girls wear thongs

• Naw mate

• What kind of logic results in "thong = slutty"?

• Nice ! :D

• No.. it's fine.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 29

• 4|0
  • No, it's just underwear.

• Yeah but crotchless panties are still just underwear, would you wear that to church? I am asking where the line is. Just cause it's underwear doesn't always mean it's appropriate

• I don't go to any sort of church. And it's not like anyone will see them anyway so it shouldn't matter.

• I couldn't imagine so, not like anyone is really going to see up your dress, if they're paying attention to your behind they're most likely going to notice your underwear lines if anything, so wearing a thong just avoids that.

• It's just underwear so... I doubt it.

• "Though shall not wear thongs, g-strings, or any other flimsy undergarments in public for it gives men impure thoughts" - Ovarians 6:9

It's right in the bible, no thongs, sorry :/

• You plan on hiking up your dress to show the pastor your underwear? How is anyone supposed to know?

• LOL no not slutty but I have never worn it to the Church because most of the time I wear the outfits that don't require me to wear it.

• no i dont think its a big deal at all. its just underwear. its not like your wearing it instead of a skirt or something, walking around in underwear at church. now thatt would be too much.

• who the Fark is gonna know what type of underwear you're wearing other than you and God? How could that possibly equate to "slutty"?

• No. It's just underwear.

• Panty lines are worse and no one will know anyway!

• Not as long as there is no risk of it being seen (like a float skirt on a windy day). It doesn't matter what you wear under your clothes.

• I meant flowy skirt. Sorry. Also, it's a matter of conscience. If it makes you feel guilty, don't do it.

• God looks at your heart. Even if you were to go to church dressed in all black with piercings and tattoos (sorry for the bad explain) As long as your heart is in the right place then God couldn't give a care in the world.

• who cares, as long as whatever you wear under there is hidden from your pants or skirt or whatever is being worn? your outer clothing has to be modest mainly not whats underneath

• I don't wear them at all, but I still say no.

• It's underwear.. There's not any problem with that, God knows the kinda of clothes, underwear, shoes, etc u have, it doesn't make any difference if u wear certain things at church or not

• Its not like anyone can see them. Plus why should it matter what anyone thinks, you should wear what you like and what you feel comfortable with.

• I don't think Jesus cares

• No, because it's covered. People won't see it anyway.

• It's just underwear

• thank you, i never understood how underwear can be slutty at all. its not like people walk around in their underwear. its all under your clothes. thats like asking if you being naked under all your clothes is slutty. really now.

• @KRIEL55 Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. In this matter, being inappropriate would be showing too much skin, but you can't show what is covered behind your clothes lol.

• its only underwear don't worry about it

• The answer is ridiculous, whether it's A or B.

• you can go commando, as long as you are descent

• Lol nope

• I have gone with nothing under my skirt

• Hmm as long as your thong is not visible who cares what you wear under your dress.

• I don't think thongs are slutty, they are just underwear..

• Wtf?

• No one's gonna see what you're wearing under your dress at a church so wear whatever under it.