How to look just like kylie jenner?

i am too tan.
I HAVE A BIRTHMARK ON MY CALF
i have fat thighs and a chubby face.
i need bigger lips.
i thought maybe cutting off food would be good and living off sunlight.
How to look just like kylie jenner?

IM STILL UGLY WITH MAKEUP!!!
SQUATS DONT DO SHIT!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love how she went from the no-name-kardashian to the hottest kardashian basically overnight lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Get plastic surgery? That's how she got those lips (and I think her breasts and ass because they grew overnight). I'm the first to admit, the girl is really pretty and she's got great taste in fashion and make up but to go as far as to try to look like her, no.

Just look like yourself, you could buy things that are similar to her style or even buy her products (from her and Kendall's clothing line, her lipkit line, and her nail polish line with the Sinful Colours brand). You can cut your hair like hers and try and do your makeup similarly.

So what I'm saying is, be and look like yourself but you can definitely try to incorporate her style with yours if you look up to her and love her look that much.

What Guys Said 4

• Why not be an individual and be yourself. We are all unique human beings. Imitating someone shows how insecure you are about the narural you.

• Kylie Jenner looks so fake though...

• try finding a better role model to emulate.

• Maybe you already look like her ;p

• kimochi ii

• @Mustachekitteh ok, I don't understand Japanese.

• @Mustachekitteh lol i didn't think anyone would figure

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know, ask her surgeon. Or Kim K's surgeon I should say.

• girl... trying to life like someone is like killing yourself while you're still alive. why would u do something so stupid?

• oh honey, PLEASE dont be dumb. Kylie Jenner DOES NOT LOOK like Kylie Jenner, thats all fake - fake ass, fake face, fake lips, fake demeanor... you do not want to be her. she's an uneducated bimbo - aside from her mind she's really not that much attractive... she's not a role model, I am 100% sure you look much better than her.

I wish these Kardashians would fall off Mount Everest already... like what are they famous for? Their fame is known for shit. Please find someone else to have as a role model.

• Why don't you just try to look like yourself.

• She's ugly as hell.

• Why the heck do you wanna look like her?

• Literally everything about her is fake. So if you want to look like her you have to get plastic surgery, lip fillers, probably ass and boob implants also.
    Keep in mind she has millions of dollars to do this stuff.. and most likely has the best makeup team out there.