Screwed up glasses?

what's up I'm just wondering how do you girls feel about a guy wearing glasses that are scratched up,and noticeably crooked. I'm getting back into the dating game so I need to figure out what's wrong with my appearance.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, its not so much that we even go after little things like that.

I mean, its all about how you present yourself and are comfortable.

example:

ive went on dates with guys that get all dressed up and smell nice, and it was cool.

but I loved this one I went on, and the guy didn't even get ready. haha. because he knew he could pull it off, he seemed like he didn't care.

so, if you can rock it, then wear it. ;)

goodluck.

What Girls Said 4

• I might not realize that a guy's glasses were scratched, but I would definitely notice that they were crooked. Symmetry is your friend lol

• What do you think? Get some new glasses... every little thing counts.

• hon it depends on the girl you want to date, sometimes ,well most time girls like men that are clean and well groomed, you might consider that. and it depends where you meet this sertin girl because if ur vollentering at a construction site you have an exscuse y ur glasses are screwed up.

• yeah get your glasses fixed and update your style

what would you think of you saw a girl with noticeably beat up glasses on? probably not the best look huh

What Guys Said 1

• I got back to dating myself a couple of years back after a very long marriage, so I hear where your comin from. If I were you, I'd update the glasses (don't get rid of them as they soften your image), lose the hat, and definitely lose the cigarrettes. Update and improve your wardrobe. Watch TV and read magazines, paying attention to what people are wearing, and find a style that suits you. Consider updating your hairstyle. Find a good stylist and ask her opinion as to what might suit your face.