Is this dress okay to wear in a nightclub?

Okay the one I originally posted is too formal apparently, how about this one?

www.boohoo.com/.../dzz87076

Most Helpful Guy

• kinda depends on the club. this is a nice dress and may be too classy for a lot of clubs... but it does depend on the club

i do like the dress

Most Helpful Girl

• Eehhh, anything that flowy? I wouldn't.

I mean, when you say a nightclub, I'm assuming the kind I like -- PACKED, and vibrant. Basically, people all up in what would otherwise be yr personal space.
    In THAT kind of club? Way too much potential for that skirt to get caught on things, or between people.

Brush against a girl wearing a bodycon dress with sequins? Sequins could totally grab that kind of chiffon fabric. Not good.
    Or a girl carrying a spiked/studded handbag? Yeah...

I mean, if the club is more chill, or less crowded, then, sure, maybe. But, I like the kind of place that's packed like a subway car at rush hour. In that kind of place, you want to wear something with less potential to snag on stuff and create a wardrobe malfunction.

What Guys Said 12

• Its too formal, at least in the US. Almost everyone wears bodycon dresses, two piece crop top style body con

• Too fancy for a nightclub unless it is a very high end one.

• No, you shouldn't wear that for a variety of reasons. Dress for comfort and the possibility of stains from spilled drinks or food.

• It seems a bit extravagant to me for a night out if i'm honest. If you have a nice figure maybe a tight fitting dress would be a better option. I mean it's a nice enough dress but for a club (depending which one you go to i suppose) its probably a bit too classy

• You go clubbing?

• No not really. The only times I was at a club was during prom.

• I'd say that looks great. However, it doesn't look like you'd be able to move well if you dance to faster beats/music.

• The first or the second dress?

• Oh, I'm sorry. That was intended for the second dress. The first dress looks better to dance in and still looks good. Just be aware that the first dress looks rather loose on the bottom end of it.

• not white for evening wear. black or red or something.

• Still too formal, in my opinion

• yup, not only okay but its a nice dress im sure you'll look very pretty and attractive in it.

• No. Not to most night clubs. Its too "formally, girly girl, dress up, preppy" for that scene.

• Depends on what kind of club

• Depends on the club and it's clientele

What Girls Said 28

• No. This is brutally honest but we would laugh our heads off in London if you walked in wearing that. It's OTT for a club.

Where is this club What is the vibe? What photos do you see on social media? What is the word of mouth from people that go there? Does the club have any mystery? Is it difficult to get in to? Do you need to ring your promoter to get a table? What is the minimum table spend? What quality of champagnes do they serve - vintages, premiums, magnums, etc? What is the general age range? Is it socially and culturally mixed? So many questions about wearing something to a nightclub !

• I don't know I don't go to clubs, I wore those to parties with Dj's and stuff, but it wasn't a club. Maybe if it's a classy night club or something. It's a nice dress by the way :)
    I hate the shoes though! They kind of make the outfit look cheap, I would wear shoes a little more simple and refined to suit the dress ^_^

• It looks a little classy for a nightclub but I'm sure it'd work.

• That dress is perfectly fine to wear to a nightclub

• That dress is very classy and sophisticated with the flowy fabric and pastel pink shade and would suit a nice restaurant or a fancy event. For a club though you wanna go for sexy and fierce but still keep it classy not trashy. For a club its better to wear a tight dress that hugs you but you can still move in but if you don't feel comfortable wearing a tight short dress you can wear tight pants/jeans/leggings with a tight or flowy shirt.

• I liked both.

• They're both too formal for a club.

Clubs aren't classy lol

• no id wear something tighter and shorter. it only depends on who im going with. and not light pink lol

• To a high-class nightclub – very appropriate

• That is a really conservative dress. You look more like your going to church.

• Too formal-looking for a club, you want a short dress with a simple design.

• The dress looks nice, but as a 13 year old, I've obviously never been to a nightclub so I don't know.

• It is a pretty dress but too classy for nightclubs in the US

• it's too fancy and pretty, wear something a bit tighter and less formal to fit in

• I think it looks more like something you'd wear to a friend's wedding.

• I think it's too formal for that

• Supper cute

• no. it's too nice.

• it looks more like something you would wear to a wedding.

• Wow that is a beautiful dress! Yea it's fine to wear there :)

• It's very summery for a nightclub, maybe something black? Like leather leggings or something sexy?

• It's so pretty but I wouldn't wear it to a club.

• Nah. I mean if thats what you want then go for it, but thats not what id wear. I wouls a short hot dress! That will show some skin but not too much!

• It looks to smart to wear to a club.

• Omg that dress is so cute!!

• Nice dress but too formal and classy for nightclubs. Wear a dress that is sexy and tight

• Nice, but too classy. Wear a leather dress

• No, is somehow formal, but I like it.