What are your thoughts on boxer braids? Feminine on women or unfeminine?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like them. I wouldn't call them "Unattractive" but I don't think they're attractive either. Just a style.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm unsure if there is a single guy on planet earth that finds that attractive

• I had no idea what a "boxer braid" was, and was picturing braided tassels dangling off of boxer shorts.
    i'm amused by my mental image.

• It has it's place, like for a couple of weeks in the summer time, or when vaca, but generally no.

• I don't care for them.

• it's not about femininity I think they're ugly on everyone

• It looks bad.

• Ewww...

What Girls Said 5

• Wtf is a boxer braid? Those are cornrows! Smh.

• I think it's cute. My hair isn't long enough to do that but whatever.

• what the fuck? is this something white people started doing recently? because i've been doing it since i was in elementary it's called cornrows.

• French braids have been around for years. Just different names - if you're offended by that, you have issues.

• There is a difference between pale skin and white skin. White skin is something that white's own and pale skin can occur within any race but it is NEVER white skin.

• oh please, most white people look more pink than actual white. i think Asians get closer to actual literal white skin than most white people do.

• I love them :-) its really cute and convienent when you're having a bad hair day. there's nothing masculine about it lol.

• There cool but it's like everyone is doing them and they arnt as original as they first were.