Guys what u think of barbers?

Fuck im so mad.. so iv always hated barbers except a few i kno personally.. im at my frieda shop.. some retard asked to cut my hair.. frm the get go he's hassling about my haircut.. like i dnt kno what i want like bitch cut it how i say... anyways long story shirt he gave me a wak cut.. n i literllay made him give me my money BAK xD this is in the hood so call l. a county not saying where exactly but im going bak. N if there's a problme ill beat his ass. He doesn't kno i got way more respect thn he has xD ask about me bitch ask ur bosss ask his homies wich r my homies xD fukin lame ass

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most are very talented and good at cutting hair etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww yayyyy thats soo sweet :)

• Show All
    • Even his boss was like do it like this... mf im mad like want to go shoot this foo

• Lol I don't really get that part. If you want something keep it simple if you want something more specific make sure the person you're going to knows how to do these things

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but your twenty years old, using the language of a fourteen year old.
    I used to go to a salon back home because that is where my parent went. But when I went to college, I tried the two barbershops near the campus. They are good at giving a good man's cut, and you can tell they have experience. The only problem is that they are better with older cuts than newer ones. I spent $14 to $16 for a haircut.
    I prefer one shop over the other because they do a eal awesome neckshave after each cut. The other shop did not do that, i don't think they even cleaned up the neck good enough.
    So i have no realcomplaints about them.
    At a salon, they can rush with your cut, especially chain places like Sportclips or Great Clips.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• I think you need to have better grammar and actually fully spell words, also most barbers I know are quite good at what they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a phobia of them when I was a boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • English, please.

I have no complaints, but I'm not really picky about my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take that money and buy yourself a dictionary cunty

0|0
    0|0
  • Nga ill get u a dictionary

0|0
    0|0
  • "this is in the hood"

By your writing style I would never have guessed !

0|1
    0|0