Girls, Make up for red heads, or no make up at all?

So I have some freckles on my face, mostly on forehead and it s very hard to wear foundation. I always go a bit too dark, (to try & cover the freckles) which leads my neck to be a different shade than my face. & making me and my eyebrows look weird.. I also go too light sometimes.. I can t ever find anything to hide my freckles that looks okay with foundation. I ve tried concealer, nothing works. Also when I do my brows, my hairs are orange/blonde, which leads to my eyebrows having an orange blonde tint, and not a brown which my eyebrow gel is. I look so stupid! But I look even stupider without having my eyebrows filled in! When I do eyeliner I feel like it s too dark for my skin, but yet it looks pretty. I try to contour too because I have a pallet, but it doesn t look right, and doesn t blend like it would on someone with out freckles.. So is it just that the brand of make up is bad, or should I just not wear make up? Everyone tells me how gorgeous I look with out it, but society makes you think you have to look a certain way, so I m just a cake face now.. Make up never looks right.. Help?

3

What Girls Said 3

• You could try mixing liquid foundation so it's not too dark or too light

• Just go lite on the makeup. Don't cover your freckles! I just wear a brown eyeshadow, a little mascara and some blush. Sometimes I'll wear lipstick. A little bit goes a long way. I'm sure you're gorgeous! :) what color are your eyes?

• First of all, don't cover your freckles! Use concealer for acne and powder all over. Find a light, matte eyeshadow for your brows. Try brown mascara and eyeliner. Stick will light pink and purple eyeshadow or other light colors.