Which hairstyle?

I've been regrowing my hair for the past 2 years after making the biggest capillary mistake of my life : the pixie cut. Howeve, this experience has showed me that the length that suits me the most is shoulder length hair, which I find absolutely beautiful.
I need a cut because my hair is quite damaged (I've let it grow for 2 years so split ends have claimed my hair as their territory) and I don't know which haircut to go for.
Which one do you think looks the best?

Haircut 1

Which hairstyle ?

Haircut 2

Haircut 3

Haircut 4

Haircut 5

Haircut 6

• Haircut 1
  • Haircut 2
  • Haircut 3
  • Haircut 4
  • Haircut 5
  • Haircut 6
  • Other shoulder length style (add picture please!)
For those asking : my hair is thin and more on the straight side. I braid it every night to create some natural waves and texture but if I let it dry on its own it'd be straight.
And they look the same in general but there are little differences such as the length of the bangs, the waves, and overall length.

Most Helpful Guy

• they all look exactly the same

• Actually there are subtle but important differences such as the side of the bangs, their length, the texture, and overall length. I agree they look the same if you look at them quickly, but it's the little things that make you get out of the hairdresser's saying "well fuck" ;)

• of course they all have differences, but when you say which hairstyle to pick from, usually that involves actual different hairstyles. like long, short, curly, wavy, braided, ponytail, etc. not all short straight haircuts with bangs to the side

Most Helpful Girl

• They all look kind of the same. What's your hair's natural texture? Find a cut that works with that first.

• They have small differences : length of the bangs, texture, overall length... Subtle but important differences that can make you get out of the hairdressers either sad or happy ;)

• Which is why you should choose something according to the natural texture of your hair.

What Guys Said 7

• I like #2 and #6. Look in the mirror and imagine how these styles would look on you. Go with whichever style you would like to be in.

• 1, 2 or 6 is my preference, for shoulder length anyway. I actually prefer longer.

• I like 1, 5 and 6 the most

• Haircut number 3.

• The first one, and the last one, they both look very cool.

• They are all the same just styled differently!!! ?

• I think i prefer 1

What Girls Said 10

• I feel like what would look best on you depends more on what kind of hair type you already have. Like if you have straight hair go for the straight bob. But if you have curly hair, go for the curly bob.

• Number one. I think that's your best choice. :)

• The 4th and the 5th look pretty much the same and I like it. I also like the 3rd haircut, it looks great with straight hair.

• If u have straight hair, then I think number 4 would look nice. I like it :)

• I think a colorful scene girl style is the sexiest!!!

• Since your hairs straight you should go with 3 and curl it or straighten it depending on your mood

• I think haircut 1 is the best

• They're all similar. I prefer 1, 2 & 6.

• They look same.

• ... They all look the same to me?