No-makeup makeup or more visible makeup?

Which is more attractive on an everyday basis?

OR

• No-makeup makeup (1st picture)
  • More visible makeup (2nd picture)
These pictures are not of me nor are they of the same person!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the first picture is better. She seems much my of a natural beauty and some who I could approach as she doesn't seem "out of my league" for lack of better words.

• Would you not feel comfortable approaching a girl with more makeup because it makes her hotter or something?

• So you still like the second look, but more as a night time thing?

• No, I still think the picture is much prettier. Thanks for mho!

What Guys Said 5

• I think it really depends on the individual. Some people can pull off no make up incredibly well. It's really not a big deal for me. I'm fine with people not using make up and yes I know the difference between the natural look makeups and actually no make up.

• I'm talking about the really natural "no-makeup" makeup vs. visible makeup, not actual no makeup.

• Yeah again I think it depends on the person. Some people don't look very good with a lot of makeup and the opposite for others.

• It's telling how girls chose "visible makeup" and guys chose "no-makeup makeup" :P

Apparently if you want female appreciation, you should use paint, if you want guys to find you attractive, then you shouldn't :P

• wtf? there's makeup that should give u a look like without makeup? rly?

this is the last evidence... girls are mad !

• Wow... a little bit of make up makes you gorgeous.

• i think picture 1 looks better

What Girls Said 6

• Not everyone looks like that first girl, most look like shit without makeup - regardless of what men think. To be blunt, the uglier you are the more makeup you should wear.

• I prefer the 2nd picture.

• You are very pretty without makeup

• obviously makeup, it's definitely more beautiful despite the "natural beauty" bullshit narrative

• As a male, I while heartedly disagree with you

• @Usernameisnttaken1 hate to break it to you but she's clearly been photoshopped, you can't see any of her pores and she has no acne scars or breakouts. a real girl who has no makeup on has much more flaws than that.

• That's ok. It seems you and I have different views on what beauty is. And that ok. I just prefer no makeup on a girl. It covers up who you are, even if you have breakouts or acne scars. Be you.

• I like both I can't decide

• I like both too- I'm trying to do less of the bottom picture though on an everyday basis and more of the top picture. I just feel like visible eye makeup is a bit much for daytime nowadays. I'm always wearing more eye makeup than girls in my college classes and I don't even wear that much.

• I know exactly what you mean!

• Anyone ever tell you that you look a little like Kendall Jenner? Because you do 😊

• Not me in the pictures! They aren't even the same person!