Tips for meeting guys?

Hey so say you are at a public place and your eyes land on a cute guy. How do you approach him? I'm asking for my friend so I need to give her advice so maybe you can help? Thx!

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure he keeps checking you out. Otherwise he probably doesn't like you.

The problem women run into is the fact that if he turns you down, you know, he knows, and if anyone else see it they all know why he rejected you.

It's because he though you were ugly.

For guys its almost never because he's ugly. It could be a ton of reasons.

This is why you are going to have to make sure he finds you physically attractive before you approach.

Sure the risk is going to be huge, and if he thinks I'm ugly, there's not much more I can do.. I mean what am I going to do, wear MORE makeup? and what if I'm already skinny?.

You could realize that all of these things are predetermined things that you cannot change, or you can just take a risk and hope he likes you anyways.

Keep in mind, most men are desperate, so even if your ugly he's probably going to at least sleep with you. But if you want a quality man your probably going to have a tougher time, which means lets hope your hot.

• This is too funny... "most men are desperate, so even if your ugly he's probably going to at least sleep with you."

What Guys Said 5

• Walk up to him and say, "Hi, how are you, listen my friend and I "Point to friend across the room" were just arguing about who sings "INSERT POPULAR SONG" and she thinks it's "wrong artist" and I think it's "right artist." If he knows and says the "right artist" say THANK YOU. Hey you'd you please come over with me to my friend and help me cash in on the bet we just made? He's likely to say yea sure. (Make sure your friend is in on it.) When you both get there ask him again, "Who sings "XYZ" song? When he tells her you then say, "I told you, you so owe me a (Drink & Bite to eat) whatever you decide. Then say, "Hey, thank you so much for helping me. Would you like to join us for a drink, bite to eat etc..."

I know from personal experience that this works like a charm.

• Cute guy might be taken so see if their is any sign of someone else, ring etc, try flirting eye contact see if their is any interest, depends on the circumstances and environment to start a conversation, need an opener, need help finding, locating, advise leads to more convo etc

• Go up and say hi - you have to swing to hit.

When you get rejected, you have to face the fact they're not physically attracted to you. You can't be attractive to everybody and understanding you don't fulfill their needs for one reason or another makes it easier for you to walk away if you get shot down.

• Eye contact. Speaks VOLUMES.

• Tell him you like his shirt or shoes or something and turn it into a conversation. It's not creepy and it makes the guy feel good about himself making him like your more. Also if you think he is cute, tell him, us guys don't think it is creepy when girls do stuff like that, but when guys do it usually ends up being creepy. School or the mall or parties or the club.

What Girls Said 1

• begin by talking about someone around you. like, if you're in a coffee shop, comment on a drink that you think is good and ask him for his thoughts. ask him if he comes often, does he work/live/go to school around there, etc.