Girls, for what reasons do you wear make up?

• I wear it to feel good about myself
  • I wear it for attention from men
  • I wear it because it's fun
  • I wear it because I want to fit in
  • Other
Okay, let me change this to why girls who wear make up on a REGULAR basis wear it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men have zero clue about makeup, especially natural makeup. I can't tell you the # of times I have seen men comment on photos, whether celebrity or their friends on FB stating "how beautiful the female in the picture is without makeup", but the trained eye can clearly see that the female in question HAS MAKEUP ON. Natural makeup, which is really the hardest of all to do & most time consuming simply because you have to make it look like you have nothing on.

Most no-makeup looks guys like?

They are wearing makeup... its just the truth. Without it, things look very different. Not bad, just different.

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty sure they wear it for a and b 🙁 Even though they don't need to

• Because they are basically crushed in stereotype that it's necessary to wear make up to reach at the level of beautybeauty accepted by the world.

• 90% of make up creeps me out. Some girls end up looking like Ronald McDonald.

• I've been thinking about cross dressing. Not out in public, but, like, here at home. I've thought of trying makeup, but wouldn't know where to start

What Girls Said 30

• I wear makeup once in a blue moon. Pretty much the only times I put it on myself is if I have a job interview and I want to look a little better, which then it's usually just mascara. The only other times I have it on is if my best friend wants to do my makeup.

• to enhance my features pretty much. makeup is an art, and as frustrating as it can be -.-, it's heaps fun to wear.
    other than that i love the skin I'm in =]

• I don't wear makeup, only on special occasions, and that's for complimenting the outfit (the amount of makeup I wear: lipstick, eyeliner, concelear). 😁

• I don't wear a lot of makeup or wear it on a regular basis but when I do, it's because I want to enhance my features and cover up imperfections/blemishes to feel more confident.

• I wear it to feel good and because it's fun. I still feel insecure without it, although I did some progress, not wearing it when I exercise, inside the house of course and when I'm in a hurry. Also, I often use just powder instead of foundation. When I was younger, I wouldn't step out of the house without it.

• I don't wear much on a regular basis, just a bit of mascara + lip balm.
    I wear it because I think it helps me look better by helping my eyes stand out more, which also happen to be one of my favourite features.

• I wear it to make me feel better about myself. I think my eyeliner and mascara make my eyes stand out more, which I like. Covering up some imperfections is good, too.

• Mostly special occasions especially when there's going to be pictures being taken.

• In this case like my current picture sometimes I just like to experiment different looks and techniques.

• Because I feel like I'm ugly without makeup and that guys won't date me if I'm not wearing makeup. It may sound shallow but it's my personal reason why. I know I'm not horrible looking without makeup, but I feel like I'm not pretty enough for guys if I don't wear makeup because a lot of them said I look ugly and that I should definitely not go bare faced.

• I chose other, mainly because I have acne on my face and they don't seem to want to part with me so I wear makeup to cover it up. but 80% of the time I don't wear makeup like foundation, powder, blush -the whole nine yards. my everyday makeup is mascara, color my eyebrows in, blush and a little bronzer and Chapstick. I have loads of makeup that I don't use.. 😕. my most important care is skin care products! not makeup, makeup just makes you look older and ruins your skin, so I don't wear it always.

these other chicks however... good luck to their faces when they turn 50!

• I picked "Other" because I only wear makeup whenever required in special occassions.
    Geez, I have a huge dislike on makeup especially lipsticks (Ewwww they make me throw up after wearing them)

• The only thing I wear about everyday is concealer. Genetics and not enough water or sleep have cause some big time baggage.

Besides that, just for fun. A light BB or CC cream, eyeliner, and lipstick is all I do.
    It can really change how I usually look. Makeup is such a fun art form. You have the best canvas available and the options are endless.

I do think it's sad and ridiculous for women to have to justify their reasons to wear makeup.

• I wear it to feel good about myself, I wear it for fun and I wear it to compliment whatever mood I'm in.

• I like putting on makeup for fun. Its def not to make me feel good or for attention. Makeup to me is like art and I am a bit artistic. I think its fun to combine colors , try new shades and create a style that is uniquely you.

• I don't wear makeup... I simply don't like it.

• Fun. =)

• I think its fun to apply and to cover my acne scars.

• i like wearing it because it makes me feel like a better version of myself, also it's aesthetically beautiful and along with my love for clothing it makes me feel amazing

• I don't wear too much just light foundation, eyeliner and mascara , sort of the natural kinda look but i wear it everytime I go out because i dont feel as confident without it, and i feel like so much better with it on :)

• I suffer from insomnia so can't get enough sleep as a result I have under eye circles which are pretty deep. So I try conceal that my putting some makeup. But I can also go out without my makeup on, yeah it does make me look like a ghost lol 😂

• I wear it because I think it's boring to show the same face every day. I love expressing myself in my choice of makeup. It can be sexy, mysterious, innocent and so on, it's fun.

• A and C, but I choose C.

• I wear it because i like how i look with makeup, but i tend to keep it natural if it's not a special occasion, since i don't want to look like a different person without it. Sometimes though, if i'm really not up for it i just don't wear it.

• I wear it to look prettier

• Choice A. I do it ad a confidence booster

• To feel good about myself.

• So kids don't think it Halloween.

• Experimenting with different colors techniques and to look good and feel good

• I don't wear make up 😕😕😕

• When i wear make up i look weird, so i just don't wear it :D