Fashion in or out?

Do girls care what a guy wears for underwear? What do you prefer and why? Briefs? Boxers? boxer briefs?

0|0
29|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Like pretty much every girl on here, I choose boxers. Sometimes I really like the look of boxer-briefs though.

lol I guess it's a tie for me then

but yea, you should rule out briefs all together! I don't want to date a middle aged man for long while.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Boxers are hot! They leave you to your imagination at first, girls love wearing them around to show off to other people, and from what I've heard, they're comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Microfibre boxers. They cost a mint, but they hug the figure, look incredible, and make ANY guy's package look massive. Yum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers or boxer briefs, undies are a big turn off for some reason, yuck, they remind me of old men, the tidy widies are the best. They are the ones that are like boxers but tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he doesn't wear a thong it's OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers. They are cute. =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear anything that will remind the girl of spandex. Go with boxers. They're sexy on a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers are best! Boxer briefs come second :)

no tight whites! Eeewwwww.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers! Yum!

Girls love boxers on guys. Plus she might steal a pair from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they fit on a guy but I love boxer-briefs.

They're perfect length and snug ;]

Boxers work for every guy so its an overall favorite.

[[They're very comfy too ;] ]]

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers are the cutest things in the world! I love a guy with boxers!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. But boxer briefs are a big turn on for me. As long as none of them have characters on them!Ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really boxers are hot, boxer briefs hot too. Usually, briefs are for your grandfather. They really in no way, turn a girl on. Stick to the other two.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its boxers all the way. There are so many cute ones to choose from and a lot of girls like wearing them in the summer with a cute top for sleeping in or going out. They are so comfy and its great for whether you have a good body or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course boxers, they're sexy!!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers!!! Don't wear anything else. I'll probably go home with your boxers on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The majority of girls will say boxers. I would agree. If not boxers, then boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with boxers, very sexy. ;)

xo <3 heaven

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs! lol

Just kidding...definitely boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers....Tightie Whities not so much...Boxer briefs are ok.. but boxers are the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • briefs, tighty-whities are kind of weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer boxers. Boxers are comfy, I like to steal them;) and are overall the best. Boxer briefs make your package look bigger and better so maybe wear those on "special occasions" but as far as whitie tighties go. NO NO NO NO NO NEVER!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs if you have a fit body, they make your bum look reeeeaaall nice, and grab-able! But boxers are just as good, I might laugh if you wear tighty whiteys..

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs all the way, if you have a tanned body wear white ones!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would we care...it is just underwear, if you ask me? I don't think I know any girl that pays that much attention to a guys underwear and says "he's wearing that!!!!" I mean come on!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers definitely, briefs are hot too but don't do it. Briefs make me think of an old fart.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the season. First of all. boxers are for old men, like granny panties are worn by older women. Winter time; thick cotton briefs, square cut briefs are much warmer. However, during spring and early fall seasons. low cut pima cotton brief is much cooler to wear and during the summer season. it's a man's thong or nothing at all. Although, nothing at all will require constant re-adjustment of your family jewels and some girls might think you're a pervert constantly touching yourself. Besides, unless you have a girlfriend to show what you're wearing, why would you care what fashion is in or out? Wear what you want or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether they like it or not...you should wear what you like and what makes you comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS... They are very sexy but we can also picture ourselves wearing them, they are so comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs and thongs for me, sorry boxer ladies, I can't get a handle on my boner in them.

0|0
    0|0