Am I the only one who's waiting for curly hair to become in fashion again?

I have had curly/wavy hair pretty much my whole life, but EVERYONE else seems to have beautiful, smooth, straight hair or perfectly curled... Sometimes I wish I lived in the viking age or something bc my natural hair never seems to be what people like. I'm tired of feeling like I have to style my hair everyday to be a part of today's "fashion". Also the 80s seems great...

Does anyone feel my pain?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have curly hair and I get compliments all the time. Mostly from people with straight hair who don't believe mine is natural. I thought beach waves were in style anyways? Unless that's changed. I don't really keep up with trends and just do what I want.

• I'm so confused. why am I listed as a dude?

• Nevermind April Fool's I guess. I really should keep up with these things.

• Haha yeah I was like "wow why would a guy ask what dress to wear at prom?"
      April fools got me bad

What Guys Said 3

• who cares if its in fashion or not, if you can rock it then rock it gurl.

• I have long hair, and my hair is pretty trashy, but I think it might be easier for me because I already look like a deadbeat it seems so my hair can go crazy and nothing really changes

• w/ the Tshirts hanging off the shoulder?

oh lawrd.

What Girls Said 2

• Curly hair is in style now!

• Ughh me to im naturally curly haired