Do you know any brands/style shorts I can buy that cover my butt?

I wear jeans all of the time because finding shorts that aren't too short is really hard. I have a big butt so finding them makes it harder. I find some online but they're $138-I'm not spendig that much money on a pair of shorts. Can you please help me find a style/brand that is not so expensive and covers my butt? It will help me a lot. Thanks.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the fuck up with clothes prices in murica? why are they so expensive and why are people willing to buy them. well not you personally but the others that do... .

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just either buy a bigger size and take in the waist or buy longer shorts?

0|0
    0|0
    • I shaped weird. Everything fits my but okay but the waist would be too small. Then the longer ones are way too long.

• That's why I suggested taking in the waist...

Like unless your shorts are somehow so long they become capris I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Oh? I'm so stupid... Yes they fit nice.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• Zara, mango , Massimo dutti , Levi's , a&f weirdly.
    Want more. I'm a shopping obsessed person.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeggings are your friend, i am well aware of problems with jeans although where i'm from they're made with bigger butt spaces (lol) i prefer jeggings because they fit snuggly but also look like jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Affordable shorts for women with big bums do not exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't exist anymoe.

0|0
    0|0