Would you date a man that wears makeup and wears women's clothing?

Would you date a man that wears makeup and wears women's clothing?
And he identifies as a man not a woman, he wears makeup everyday, sometimes wears dresses or skirts and uses women products

0|0
20|14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called a crossdresser...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against anyone who does that but i couldn't date. I'd want to date either someone who is a girl or a guy who is strongly male.

0|0
    0|0
    • "A guy who is strongly male" , means?

• Show All
    • Just curious... how come you would be fine with either a femme female or masculine male but not a male who looked like a female? To me it would look like a double win for you. If U wanted to be seen with a guy you could be and same goes for if you wanted to be seen with a girl, PLUS there's the whole added benefit of doubling your wardrobe if your the same size. Also the perks of both of you enjoying the same activities, shopping, hair, Mani. Pedi's... not saying anything about ur decision, just genuinely curious. :)

• @FauxGirlNikki Its a personal thing, i'm transgender and seeing feminine guys hits me emotionally as it reminds me of what i was like pretransition and i don't want to be reminded of those days.

What Guys Said 13

• A phaggot yo mean?

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes wear women's jeans, one time a hoodie that I thought was Mens, but I'll never wear makeup or a dress or high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not gay. However, I will not judge them. I have better things to do than judge someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's clothing?
    I'm some of the places in my context there's no gender biased dress code. We all wear unisex dress and use jewellery.

1|0
    0|0
    • but people say skirts, dresses and heels are feminine, that's what i mean

• How is it feminine? Who made it? It's all stereotypical. Better don't prioritize it.

• Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like a cross-dresser? Definitely not. And no because he's a dude and I'm not into dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehm no... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • not me personally no

0|0
    0|0
  • So a cross dresser but nope but i wouldn't date a man regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • Yas i would. No question ask 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Surely any woman would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao nice question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Sure I would! The fact that he likes to wear women's clothing would not be a deal breaker for me if there was something about him I liked. It goes for any guy I'd potentially date, I would only date a them if there was an attraction there. Plus, some guys look super cute in makeup and dresses!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not my thing. I would prefer a guy who is like, well, a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    I just wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • So basically a cross dresser? If he's cool enough I might.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a strange dream that I want to see my boyfriend in my clothing and make up. Maybe not everyday, but least once for out of curiosity.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, wait he sounds like he does drag, drag queens are not always gay most a straight and happily married, so it may not be so bad... keep an eye on him tho 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I like men. Manly men at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, that's his choice

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i couldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's gay to me so no