Why didn't he like me? why did he play me?

he flirted with me for so many years and I've always been nice to him, never judged him, or was rude to him, he told me I was pretty and cute, I always showed interest in him...i asked him so many times to call me and he never did, he only likes to flirt in person and on rare occasion he will run into me. What did I do wrong? People tell me I'm such a nice decent girl, I never had a bf, and he knows that. He has so many female friends too and I don't know if he likes of of them but I've seen him flirt before to other girls too. He never touched me and he always looks deep into my eyes, but why won't he give me a chance and go out with me?

i don't get it. please help me ='[

Most Helpful Guy

• Its called courtesy flirting, flirting for fun and to flatter someone. Its fun and its good practice, but not intended to a real indication of interest in pursing a long term relationship. Its more practiced in europe and can be confusing. If he is flirting with them as well as you then it is simply that courtesy flirting.

What Guys Said 1

• That is called a player.

What Girls Said 1

• he may only see you as a friend right now and he may not think he's flirting wth you or he probally is just flirting with you because you are fun to flirt wih in his eyes.