Do you like thongs?

Wearing them / on others?
In general :)
Do you like thongs?bubble bubble bubble butt

0|0
31|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• they can look good.. I have only two tho which I rarely wear.. I like boyshorts and cheekies more than thongs..

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• They usually look very good to me. Probably don't fit well on every type of body but so far I have not seen thongs that turned me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • That booty in that picture looks so hot & special. Also yes I do love thongs on women especially when they have a big booty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, thongs are essentially butt floss attached to a waist band, so their for people too cheap to buy toilet paper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah thongs on a girl are hot, I've seen one girl in an actual thing before and instantly got a boner😅

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, love them on girls.
    myself? nah... they look shit on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • they are good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I use them whenever i am at a salad bar

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao thongs or tongs, that is the question...

• Follow me and I'll follow you and we message and you send me thongs and I'll love it because I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep... love 'em!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love see thongs on girls, it shows off the thickness of her vaginal spot and makes the inner thighs more noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, they look hot on the right girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them... seeing girls in them i mean XD

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger and less mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs on a girl=I'm in heaven

0|0
    0|0
  • I like um but it's hard to find my size... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol its hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. i think thongs are skanky

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. They have a nice way of accentuating the female form.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thongs on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not into thongs... make a woman look like a hooker

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but warning random spanking may occur ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes: they would look great on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Both 😍☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ma'am! lol! Do you agree?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna tear 'em up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like thongs but I guess I'm getting old and outdated now. This was definitely not what we called a bubble butt back in my day. I'm only 23 so I'm not really sure when "my day" ended but my how the world changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when girls wear thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• I like them, yeah. I never thought that I would, I always thought they'd be really uncomfortable but turns out that they're not :P Speaking from experience, they do not suit guys very much :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Only time idont wear a gstring is if im at the gym doing cardio or playing netball. they are sexy and i find most of them comftable to wear all day

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when my outfit requires no visible panty lines. Aside from that, I'm a bikini and boyshort kind of gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh... I'm personally not a fan of having things stuck up my butt.

And that also includes G-strings 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. I'll only wear them when I don't want any visible pantylines on my pants/skirt/dress whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing them but I hate having to cause they're uncomfortable. I think they're sexy asf on me and other women and I love them on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss. Majority of my underwear are thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them because no Panty lines in dress pants or skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind wearing them, mostly I wear them to avoid panty lines, but sometimes they are a bit uncomfortable to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are pretty great. They eliminate panty lines and make you feel sexy. The comfort level really depends on the thong though. I've had some super comfy thongs, and some horrible ones. Overall, yay thongs

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them. They're comfortable, make you feel sexy and are the best for avoiding panty lines :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them a lot because they don't show up and I do quite like them. My boyfriend likes me in them too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i do love them... but there was a period i couldn't use them because of some leakage, and there is not enough fabric to keep the wet there, wettin even the pants... i had to stop to wear them for while.. now I'm pretty ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all i wear

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I love thongs, they make you feel sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them (thin and curvy girl problems)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them, they're practically all I wear

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. that butt picture is so ugly, though lmfaoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear these

0|0
    0|0
  • They are awesome when u wear yoga pants, cause then there are no panties lines. I'm bi so I like them on my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wear them all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I have like 8 different thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the most comfortable underwear in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs like each day.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are soo confy I like them they give you that slight feeling of sexyness😇

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like but it is so uncomfortable. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are the underwear I only wear (besides occasionally I wear granny panties on my period)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love 'em on other chicks. When I wear one it makes me feel sexy because I'm the only one who knows that underneath my tight yoga pants my puss is barely covered and ass is totally exposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them sometimes, but I don't prefer them.

0|0
    0|0