What should be in my fashion blog?

Hey girls! I decided to create fashion blog. What fashion topics I should put there. If u have questions like what to wear for ur body shape or what is the best for +size girl/women, how to measure ur size, what to wear to make legs look lenger/slim and etc. let me know thanx!!😊

Most Helpful Guy

• For get making the legs look slimmer. There are a lot of guys (including myself) who are into girls with thick thighs. You should make a fashion blog on showing off them thick thighs

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like blogs that show outfits for different kind of events with where you can get them of course)) Good Luck

What Guys Said 3

• Talk about brands and what's in for fashion. Also, what looks good on different body types and what doesn't.

• Fashion.

• Tackle insecurities too, that could be cool

What Girls Said 3

• Who is it you want to approach through your blog? Will you target it towards teenage girls? Will it be about mainstream fashion and trends, about a certain style, or about timeless style? Think of what subjects you 'd be interested to read about in a blog. Include something innovative, that you don't see in other bloggers. Personally, I 'd like to see more of how to accept the body shape and the face shape you have, and how to go about emphasizing your natural attributes, instead of trying to mold yourself into the ideal.

• Clothes!

• How to make your legs look skinnier XD