Girls, Is it slutty to not wear panties under a tight skirt or dress when going out to avoid those awkward lines?

I recently wore a tight skirt when going out clubbing with a thong underneath, when I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror I saw the panty lines through my skirt. It looked terrible, so I took them off. The only bad thing is if I say I hope nobody looked my my skirt but at least there were no panty lines.. Is it slutty?

• I never wear panties under skirt/dress
    8% (2)
  • I always wear panties
    32% (8)
  • I wear a thong
    60% (15)
  • I wear Hotpants
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a thong or nothing under my skirt or dress. It's not slutty.

What Girls Said 9

• fuck no its NOT.

I wear a v-string or go commando depending on the dress and time of the month. LOL

• You can send a message now :)

• It's weird that I just got this notification and also now you're anonymous, which I'm pretty sure you weren't when you posed the question. Anyway, no big deal. ✌

• No, because clothing (or lack thereof) doesn't make someone slutty. Go pantyless all you want, but personally, I wear thongs under my skirts and dresses to avoid panty-lines.

• Most times I wear a thong mostly my black one, sometimes there is nothing under my skirt or dress. Nope it is not slutty.

• I usually wear a seamless thong with something tight - no lines!

• not slutty, per say. But, I feel like there should be a better solution for this.

• I wear a thong or g string when I wear something tight

• Slutty=promiscuous and what you wear or don't has no bearing on promiscuous you are.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more