Girls, when wearing a thong or g string, do your bits ever slip out?

Sometimes when wearing a thong or g string I feel that I have bits of my lips hanging out to the side. This is comfortable enough, but I feel that all of my lips should be covered when wearing panties. Does anybody else have this problem? If you do, what do you do about it? Do you care if it happens?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess sometimes. Who cares though. Not we're exactly conservative if we're wearing a thong. But for me it happens after wearing it for a while and moving or sitting weirdly so it doesn't really bother me. Plus it's still covering what I need it to cover.

What Girls Said 5

• yes. i just rearrange myself. it's a thong wedgie. I care very much if it happens. it's very uncomfortable.

• of course it happens to mee all the time, even if I haven't been wearing thongs for a while because I had to wear pads from lbl... but now It fixed up :)

• It don't have that problem nah😇

• I had happened to me sometimes. I don't do anything about it.

• There is a really easy answer to fix that if you dislike it: Wear something else