How does this color look on my lips?

I've been told by some that bolder colors look better on me but then others say lighter colors. What're your thoughts? @redeyemindtricks you know this stuff lol
How does this color look on my lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• You already have beautiful full lips though. Well, I still like it. Very natural-looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girly!
    You gotta tell me yr secrets for getting them lips to plump like that... dayymmmnnn I'd need a whole tube of City Lips to even start lookin' like that.

I'm digging the color on the inside of yr lips.
    Against the more natural color of yr lips, though -- which is still showing on the outer edges of yr lips in the bottom picture -- it's a bit of a weird contrast, that pink-shade against the more reddish natural hue.

If you are okay at blending, you could get a darker color -- I'm thinking something like Urban Decay's Venom, plus or minus a couple of shades -- and work that around the outside of yr lip, and then blend it into this color on the inside.
    (Venom is pretty expensive, but the website temptalia. com has lists of "dupes" -- same or similar colors -- so you can probably look up something that's less expensive. Or you could just go to a drugstore and try some of the samplers.)
    If you do that, you shouldn't use very much of the darker color, since darker color lippies will overwhelm lighter ones really easily.

The other solution would be to use a dark gloss (like OCC's Stained Gloss, or something along those lines). That might help to mitigate that contrast. Although blending 2 lippies together would be a better idea.

Do you use any sort of lipliner around the outside of yr lips?

• Those are my natural lips lol

Wow and I can practice when it comes to blending but I'll look for them next time I can.

And I don't use lipliner at all, idek how to

• Oh wow. okay thank you. that was a lot xD

What Guys Said 21

• 5|1
  • It's good

• Yes, light color's are better for you, because your lips are already strong, so if you put a stronger color, it will make them feel heavier, but that's not necessarily bad also.

• You missed a spot on your lower lip lol.
    But yeah, it looks great in my opinion.
    Also, what is it with the bra strap showing on one side but not the other? My OCD is going haywire XD

• 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
    I like that it looks quite natural

• There's a color there?

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Good! I like pink lipstick

• It look so nice & good..

• hmmmmm unnatural or is it the picture?

• Amazing lips! :)

• Here I'm with color blindness. I see lipstick colorscolors only by my lips. Do you still want me to check out?

• what color?

i prefer natural lip color so *thumbs up*

• Looks like ur natural color lol

• I like it. Very nice.

• I dont know honestly, doesn't even look like you're wearing make up, on the other hand i thing guys your age might really like your lips if you catch my drift

• good...

• it looks naturally go that's a good thing

• Looks natural, which is always good

• What a big lips haha

• Good looking young girl

What Girls Said 23

• I have a dark nude lol! I guess I like my lips to pop or I wear apple PINK! LOL

• The light color is very natural. If that is what you are aiming for, then go for it. However if you are trying to be more dressy than casual, I would suggest going with more bold colors.

• Nice pinky-nude color.

• I love that color on you it suits you well. I think you could wear it everyday it looks like a casual day color.

• I think it suits you well and looks very natural

• goes with your skin, but also the light is making it a little deceiving. so if you're outside it won't look the same.

• hooot O. O

• tbh i can't even see it. i mean i like nude shades but this one doesn't even show.

• OMG! you have amazing lips girl :) I love that colour on you. It suits you and your complexion.

• We'd have to see the rest of your face. I think darker colors would look lovely on you tho

• It doesn't look like you have any on, so it's okay.

• You have amazing lips! I bet any color would look good on them, since they have such a nice shape

• It looks absolutely amazing on you !

• I like it a lot! It's a nice, natural color

• It looks amazing! Gorgeous lips btw!

• Looks pretty natural and good :)

• I can't really see it, it looks like a nude color to me.

• it doesn't look like you have lipstick on

• natural.

• It looks like you have nothing on. Unless thats the look you want to go for

• It's very nice looking and it suites you well

• Are you wearing the lip colour?

• Love it