Do you have princess hair?

Long Long beautiful hair lol! I think my hair is fit for a queen hahaha! #QueenApple24 (:

1|0
52|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 51

• 3|0
    0|0
  • Mmm I don't know, it's waist/hips length , don't if it's correlated to princess"ness" haha my boyfriend says I have princess hair :p

1|0
    0|0
    • Your hair is stunning, no joke.

الا اذا بتضحكي علينا وبتتصوري بعدين عشرين ساعة شسوار 😂

• Show All
    • @asker I just said she has stunning hair, I ain't going any deeper bro hahahaha

• @TheLuckyOne1 haha thank you Yazan 😂 Your hair though in those pictures! Lol I'm jealous 😜

• I used to have long hair, like last year it was down pass my mid back. But I cut it shoulder length and have kept it that length for a bit now. Much easier to maintain haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I chopped it off some years ago and so now it just is about breast length!

1|0
    0|0
  • My guy thinks so, blonde, just a hint of natural curl and down to mid back. Usually run around with either a pony tail or a couple of braided pig tails, he likes it better when I use the curling iron and enhance the naturally curly and leave it down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep I do!

1|0
    0|0
  • When it's straight and not wavy yeah haha

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I used to have long long hair but I got tired of it. I have short wavy soft silky cute hair now. And it smells like fucking strawberries.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair was long until I had no choice but to cut it 😓 its medium length, a bit, and it will get to the middle of my back

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't have my hair that long. When ever I tried that it wouldn't end well. I would keep getting it caught on stuff and that hurt. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • haha 😝 I used to until I cut it. worst decision in the world!!! my mom calls me an idiot to this day because my hair is thick and very beautiful... was till I cut it 😭😭😭😭 it's okay! they're growing! so... they'll be princess hair soon enough 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no. My boyfriend does tho, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying for mermaid hair. My hair is a nice texture and color, shiny with natural wave but not yet long. When it's long, it'll be seriously mermaidy/princessish.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're just okay I guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you and me both! My hair is all the way down my ass!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, my hair is no Rapunzel hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll get there eventually

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do!!! But it's a struggle to maintain. It tangled easily and the rubber bands don't fit my hair. Also forget about when it's windy outside! Flying hair everywhere like Medusa.
    Great question queen 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Princess hair? it's typically called mermaid hair.

But no. I'm gettin there, but not quite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, where is it!

2|0
    0|0
  • Does slightly below the bra band count as princess hair? 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I have short hair, I cut them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol my hair goes down to the bottom of my back. I would've cut it a year or two ago except I took a dare and can't cut it until right after senior pictures. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • yup. long and soft.

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • There are plenty of girls with shoulders length. Girls that have always had long hair to their butt are not so common

• @ritxi oh, well i never really noticed.

• Nope. My hair is chest length.

1|0
    0|0
  • my hair is curly but long though so do I count?

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to but whenever it grows too long I start to get antsy. My color becomes dull, my ends are split, and my hair just looks dingy in general.. need a regular cut and color. My life can't go on without it ~

1|0
    0|0
  • fack no. I have horse hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's kinda long

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't but @xnicholemariex3 does 👸🏼👑💕

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls