What's the real reason why guys want beautiful girls?

I'm not daft, I know that beautiful people are more physically attractive, but is that the only reason? Would you date a pretty girl solely for the social status and vanity factor that comes with it, even if you disliked her personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tropy wife = Guy with lots of money.

Beauty is wired into the brain, we like to look at beatiful faces, studies have been done with babies who were shown pictures of faces, some beautiful others not. The babies spent more time attending to and looking at beautiful people. Beauty is suppose to represent a healthy person, genetically diverse and therefore a desireable mate. Looking at a beatiful person has a pleasant response in the brain. If you had a choice to wake up to someone beatiful every day you would. Beauty can only take you so far as mental attraction is also important.

You could say the same about girls. Girls want a hansome guy as well as be able to provide financially, and they compete for the for the same reason, if they cheat it will most likely with someone who is more handsome than their partner.

What Guys Said 3

• It varies from person to person. You won't ever get a unanimous answer when it comes to preference.

Some people are attracted to bimbo type girls who can't walk and talk at the same time. Usually boring rich people who are lonely.

• all the girls I have dated are beautiful in their own way, but the one girl that everyone agreed was "hot" I guess you could say was the coolest chick I have dated. not all really beautiful people are vain or have that social status that makes them turn their noses up in the air, their definitely are a less amount beautiful people with awesome personalities because they hear from people that they are attractive and it goes to their heads and their ego grows like crazy. I would never ever date someone like that, no matter how sexy the girl was, even if she was all over me I wouldn't date her. it always ends bad because her personality and mine wouldn't click. Fuck popularity honestly, beautiful people have a moral obligation to be humble haha, if they aren't they always come off as arrogant, egotistical and stuck up. your right though beautiful people are attractive...

• i wouldn date a girl I didn get on wit.but I would have to find at least a little attractive. the answer to ur qestion is the ovious. there easy on the eye.as the sayin goes there good lookin.

What Girls Said 0