Girls, are these pants too tight, or do they look good?

I just got these leather pants and while they fit perfect in the leg, admittedly they're a bit tight in other areas. What do you think? Do they look good? What would you think if you saw me out? I've also included a photo of my face to give better perspective of he full look. Thanks!!

Girls, are these pants too tight, or do they look good?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Are leather pants cool again?

I thought we all learned better after the late 90s tried to bring them back again lol

Sweaty junk is never sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • coming from an honest down to earth female... I'd literally just be staring at your package which would make you uncomfortable so change em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too tight. If you approached me or I saw you I would assume you're gay 😁 Sorry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a no for me lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • too tight

0|1
    0|0
  • Not tight enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sarcasm?

• No, serious! I think it should be so tight that it stops your blood circulation.

• So how would you react if I approached you at a bar wearing them?

• Bit tight

0|0
    0|0
  • they look ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Too tight and trying too hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants are a bit too tight but you're gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thanks! Really I'm just wondering if we met while out, would you be put off by them?

• Id think whoa! This dude here... I'm on the fence it would really come down to your behavior if you are rubbing your buldge on every girl or sitting back, relaxing checking out the scene... I prefer the latter one lol