Anyone else find it impossible to style hair?

This is so annoying. I has my hair cut the other day, came out and it looked really good. The guy doing it had done a great job at making it Look good. But the next day when I try and do the same it looks rubbish. I just can't style my hair for the life of me, it always ends up looking ridiculous. I'm not even trying to do a hard thing. Anyone else find it so hard to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I style mine once a month or so. I use an electric razor and cut it all off. Voilà, done for another month.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha It may be because you might not be using the right products... or you don't know how to do it?
    One or the other.

• I usually don't care that much in order to style it.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah some days it comes out good with only 1 or 2 passes of the hand. Other days it looks rubbish no matter what, i just stop giving a fuck and walk out the door.

• Ask the Donald for advice about to style hair.

• No because my hair is world class

• I have hair that tends to frizz out if it gets to long. Almost like an afro. So I just keep it short. I started spiking the front up with gel, but now it stays up naturally as long as I comb it up.