I thought girls never get skid marks in their underwear? So why does this article say they do?

This article in Jezebel is about girl's experiences with wearing thongs and having poop stains on them. Apparently it's a common problem -- so common that an article had to be written about it.

Girls always tell me that girls don't get skidmarks. But this story would suggest otherwise. A lot of the girls in the comments section admitted to getting poop in their thong often.

So what's the deal. Has the issue been put to rest -- are a lot of women walking around with poop-stained panties? These are the same women who expect men to wine & dine them. Wine & dine a woman with a sh*tty butt? No thanks.

Here's the article:

jezebel. com/why-is-there-poop-on-my-thong-an-investigation-1616567786

Most Helpful Girl

• Never had that problem...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Never had this problem.

• ugh ick, I'm glad I don't wear thongs

• don't recall having that problem

• I wear thongs and I've never had that. Honestly

• what is skid marks?

• Yes women can have skid marks.
    Girls lie.
    Feel free to tell me how gross I am.

• You are not gross but you are acting real and not covering up the truth with BS and that is great. Also I would never judge a woman that got skid marks. It happens and that is the very reason we wear underwear in the first place.

• Yes, everyone does.

• Most women are not going to come out and tell the world if they have a day they get them they are going to keep it quiet.

• Wait what? That's disgusting.

• I have never had that problem maybe because i wear lace, i never really heard of that problem either but it's probably women who wear really tight string thongs i guess

What Guys Said 5

• poor boy. at 16, he discovers that women poop too, and that their underwear bears the results of it if they don't wipe well.

I have a better question. Why is a 16 year old guy reading articles on Jezebel?

• Why not? I'm interested in educating myself.

• And every girl I've ever talked to this about has said they never get skid marks. This story reveals women do get skid marks.

• 4|0
  • Because Jezebel is run by feminists who don't know what indoor plumbing is OP, they are not the norm for the beautiful things we call "women."

• Obviously that girl doesn't wash her ass

• Lol eeeewwww