What do you think of this outfit?

I'm going to college and I see more and more girls wearing this, what are your thoughts?What do you think of this outfit?

• I would wear it
  • I would not wear it

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys don't like girls to wear track/jogging suits. Personally, I think they're Hella Cute! In fact, I got 1 a few years ago cause I thought they looked so good & wore it til it fell apart! I had a friend that would tuck a tee unde the jacket in case she got hot. Then when she unzipped or took it off, sometimes she'd untuck the tee & sometimes she wouldn't. Then again, she liked wearing shirts tucked in, & I don't think anything is wrong with leaving the shirt out & layered beneath the jacket while it's zipped. That part is a matter of personal preference. Have you tried 1 on? I am of the opinion that girls know how they look best. If you think they look good when you see others wearing them & like how you look in them, I'd go for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Not for me. Looks like I'd sweat bullets just by putting it on. o. O

• haha, it looks pretty light, I actually don't have this outfit, I just see more and more girls wearing them (or something like that), maybe it's a new fad?

• Never seen anyone wear it. Bzt where you live it might be 'in'.

• Thank you! =)

What Guys Said 15

• That's a track suit, not an outfit.
    even casual things, like going to class, or hitting a fast food place for lunch, looks awkward in that. it's normally ignored, or assumed the person simply hasn't changed yet after a workout or something, but it's not what we think people look great wearing, or look appropriate wearing, even in super casual circumstances,

• Thank God it isn't "Under Armour". That fucking shit is plastered everywhere now, super annoying! Anyway, yes that is fine.

• It looks really good. Are you thinking of wearing this outfit to go somewhere?

• I think it's very attractive, I like sporty girls.

• You could wear that to the gym or while doing sports, or lazing around in your dorm. I wouldn't recommend wearing that going anywhere considered "out" though.

• I'm no fashionista, but thats not in style

• Good for the gym, laying around, or anything sporty. Everything else, it's useless. You should wear it, but not all of the times.

• unless youron a health and fitness course like myself i dont understand wearing the full thing all the time haha

• i prefer Adidas

• Windbreakers are noisy and uncomfortable.

• Awesome and decent and classy/sporty. Love it.

• lol m8 your cooked if you go outside in that

• girls look sexy in that type of stuff

• your body won't feel well, only dumb girls wear

• Those are like gym clothes. Not classy

What Girls Said 22

• It looks like something a girl on a basketball team would wear... Now don't get me wrong I actually do like it but to a certain degree.

I like sweat pants, jackets, hoodies, gumshoes, etc it's just that material drives me mad. You know every time you walk or make a move it makes a swishing sound also I like fitted jackets.

If a bunch of girls are wearing that I sure as hell wouldn't.

• Nah I more of a basketball short type of girl lol!

• Lol, here in Paris they would call you "Racaille" aka Thug if you go like this to Uni... I know a girl who did and everyone in the group kept on teasing her lol

• I think it looks pretty awful. It'd be considered really chavvy here.

• its fine, but not comfortable to me. i HATE elastic wrists clothing, feel like I'm suffocating my wrists.

• I wouldn't wear it, especially if I weren't going to work out. That looks out of style. I would wear a different kind of sportswear, not that one. All that outfit needs is for it to be in neon colors, and it would look like it came straight out of the 80's.

• Yeah none of the girls I see around campus are working out, it's just their every day outfit. I can't explain it, i was just wondering if I should jump on the fashion trend or not lol

• Basic to me but wear what you wanna whatever makes you happy and makes you feel good about yourself wear it.

• They're wearing normal Nike jackets. Not fricking wind breakers

• No, I swear to you, they are all wind breakers. I'm not lying.

• Well then...
      Nope nope nope. Why would I ever CHOOSE to sound like a plastic bag?

• Nike= Avid use of child slave labour

Not a fan.

• I would wear it when I am feeling lazy or its finals week and I have no intention looking good.

• i would never wear it, it looks tacky and totally not my style

• That's definitely not something I would wear.

• i would wear the top part, just probs with shorts! :)

• wear it in the class? nopeeee
    wear it during sports... yup!

• It's not my style. Each to their own.

• looks like a trash bag

• Shit!💩 I meant I wouldn't wear that!

• Nopee.

• I would wear it while running and jogging... but not in other moment

• seems kind of plain... I mean are you going to jog everywhere? hmm

• No, I see it on girls all over campus definitely not jogging lol

• look good if your skinny

• I wouldn't wear it...

• why not? haha I actually don't have this outfit, I just see it around a lot

• Dont care for it