What brand bags (college bags) do you like most or why?

which brand do you like?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• These bags are pretty cool, and they're well-made for the price point:
    http://en.byther.kr/products/BAGS/28/

My oldest son has the lion backpack from that line. No one else at his school really has anything like it.
    en.byther.kr/.../

I mostly just carry purses, and the few backpacks/bags I do own are pretty girly, so I'll assume you don't want my feedback there. lol

• WOW.

Do not regret clinking on those links at all.

• Yeah... my trips to HK always end up with me binging on particular clothing themes, and it takes me months to revert back to my beach bum default once I get back to Aus.

You should show us some of this awesome leather work one of these days.

• @Tarvold Most of his commissions are things that aren't super-photogenic -- his biggest revenue generator, for instance, is custom luggage sets that fit perfectly to maximize the small space in smaller cars (like Teslas or sports cars). Those look kind of weird when they're not actually in the cars they're designed for. LOL
      But, yeah, I'll take some pictures of a couple of my favorite bags

• i go with puma. i like their designs and they're always so sturdy.

• I always bought Jansport bags.

• Jansport - durability and style

• I usually only buy bags from this Taiwanese brand - handbags, sling bags, college bag etc (camping bags excluded)

• The North Face because they're much more durable than the other brands I've used.

What Guys Said 0