Typical girl; hate my hair. Advice?

So, my hair is really fine, but super fluffy. I barely heat style and I condition often, but it never has that silky feeling. Any tips on making it shiny, silky, and manageable? Or is this asking too much?

Girls; what are your favorite products, and what's your favorite way to style your hair? What WORKS for you?

Guys; feel free to answer. How do you like a girl's hair to look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chi Silk Infusion! That stuff is freaking amazing. You just apply it right after your shower, while your hair is damp then you style your hair as usual. It'll make your hair sooo shiny, it doesn't build up unlike other products AND it doubles as a heat protector. Wonderful, I know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I use Biosilk Silk Therapy right after I get out of the shower. I put a little bit in my hands, rub them together and then work it through my hair. After that I blow-dry it. I'm not into styling my hair very often, so that's what I do most of the time. The Biosilk is an amaaaaazing product, I can't live without it. Not only does it make my hair actually feel like silk, but it smells good and keeps static away too so that's like triple bonus there.

• I use the entire line of Garnier Fructis. Shampoo, conditioner (both of the "sleek & shine" line), conditioning glaze, and anti-humidity styling cream (also both of the "sleep & shine" line). The conditioning glaze can be hard to find at stores though, but it exists, I promise. lol.

Also, if your hair doesn't get smelling easily, you could try washing it every other days - the detergent we use on our hair (aka shampoo) strips our hair of natural oils that make it look shiny.