Prom dress dilemma - what should I do?

I don't want to spend more than $100 on a prom dress. I can either buy a dress that is around that much but risk it coming in a few days before the big day or just get something cheaper that could come in sooner, but is a dress that isn't my favorite. It's not my prom, though (it's my boyfriend's). I really would rather not spend that much, but I want to wear something that I like. I'm really picky. I also could ask to borrow a friend's, but then if something happens to it, I'm in trouble soo I'd rather not. What should I do? Oh, and I also have to decide ASAP if I want to order something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for the cheaper option that isn't necessarily your favorite, that way you 1. have some security that the dress will be there on time and 2. save a little bit of money. Then for your own prom, spend a little extra on the dress to get one you really love.

I'm assuming you're younger than he is. If you've already had your prom or for some reason won't have your own prom, then get the one you love.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Nordstrom rack.
    You're welcome

• Is your boyfriend contributing towards it? If not id ask him for some help ;)

Get the one you love, if you pick a cheapy you will only be at the prom looking at all the other girls who love their dresses thinking why didn't i just wait and get the one i really wanted!

• You can try to borrow a friend's dress.