Chubby girl in a Bikini?

Hi! So I just bought my first Bikini and I'm a little worried since I'm not the skinniest person. I'm 5'8 and I wear a size medium in shirts but in pants I wear like a 12... So is it alright for me to wear one?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, wear what you want.
    I know you're probably self conscious, I mean you have to be to ask strangers for validation, but you wear what you want!
    Who cares what we think, it's about how YOU feel.

You don't sound that bad since you're tall, but either, it's your body, your choice.

I'm the opposite of you, I'm very slim and always self conscious still. But I think this year I'm just gonna wear a 2piece and if people don't like it, they can go suck it.

dailyoftheday.com/.../...14958361_1530752660_n.jpg

What Guys Said 8

• That just sounds like you have a curvy figure & are not skin & bones. I wouldn't consider you chubby. In fact, that's my preferred type. Go for it! I bet you'll look Beautiful!

• as long as you don't look like a beach whale, you're fine. and if you do look like stay puft, then it's a free country

• No..

• vhubby isn't fat so... shure

• Show us

• Hell yea.. I would love to admire you like thatthat.

• Pic?

• Probably fine. What are your measurements?

What Girls Said 7

• Do you have a torso?
    If the answer is yes, then you can wear one.

Wear what the hell you want, it is nobody elses business, aslong as you are confident then you will look confident!

Check this out...

m.mic.com/.../this-girl-has-a-strong-message-for-body-shaming-victims-wear-whatever-the-hell-you-want

Worth a read! She says wear what the hell you want!

• What kind of question is this.
    If you can physically wear it. Then yes. You CAN wear it.
    As to whether or not you should. Base it off of how you feel wearing it. Anyone can pull something off with confidence.

• I need pics op

• if you got it flaunt it, you probably also have big boobs which is a plus any day 👍👍👍👍👍

• if you are comfortable with yourself I see no reason that you shouldn't

• You wear whatever you want to wear

• Ew just stop being lazy and lose some weight