Is this a coincidence or something else?

I've looked back at my dating history and the one thing's that's similar to all of them is that they have blue eyes. I don't really have a preference for eyes, in fact I've seen many brown eyed girls who were better looking than blue eyed girls. But the girls that approached me all had blue eyes and these were the girls I ended up dating or just having a fling with. I think its kinda bizarre and funny. Girls wouldn't be interested in my eyes though cause I'm part Asian and you can barely see them hahaha, but I don't really care all that much. So what do you all think this is?

What Girls Said 1

• idk its just the way life works.

personally I prefer darker skinned guys like dark chocolate, but I've only dated light skinned guys and brown skinned guys. I don't know why that is though! coincidence I guess

What Guys Said 1

• Just a coincidence.. all the girls I've liked have been blonde but I never really cared about hair or eye color either.